Chapter

It would have been funny if one could see the two people leaving the building that had been said to be unused for so many years. The pink haired one had his arms around a smaller female, who had a bright smile and honestly didn't seem affected by her apparent kidnapping at all. If anyone would have looked further into the crumbled, dusty building, they could have seen the figure that watched the happy couple wander out into the open world. They would have seen the red haired male approach this dark person, grabbing their shoulder and shaking his head. If they had gone in to investigate, they would have noticed the two creeping from the backdoor, and disappearing into the darkness of an alleyway. Of course, it was late, people were tired, and the only ones out at this point were the busy workers and shifty people.

~(I'm tired so let's timeskip, say, five years? Yeah)~

It was a long five years, to say the least. Full of adventures, of videos, of love. A full five years that ended on their anniversary, when Wilford stopped his rambling on his 'show' and beckoned you onto the stage. When you were standing before the camera, the man he was interviewing grinning, he knelt before you and pulled a ring from his pocket. It took you a moment to understand, but when you did your eyes filled with tears. Wilford had offered an actually shy smile, slipping the ring onto your finger and picking you up to twirl you around the stage and laugh. The ring itself had a golden band, with a pink diamond and smaller (f/c) ones going around the band. The wedding was scheduled, and everyone was full of bright and happy energy for the couple. Even a dark male, with dark eyes, with a dark name.

;;ha should I continue? This seems like a good spot to end it. I'm also thinking of rewriting chapters. I WILL DO ONE SHOTS IF YOU REQUEST IN THE COMMENTS