Who was...that?

Let's go....

Wilford led you to a large room with a HUGE bed pressed against a wall. There was a large dresser in a corner, and a walk in closet where you could see more yellow button up shirts, just like Wilford's. The walls were light, baby blue, and the bed spread was a warm cream color. "Who's room is this?" You asked, your voice soft as you looked around. Wilford chuckled lightly. "My room, but until you get situated you'll be staying here." You once again noticed how deep and gentle his voice was, and it made you feel...as strange as this sounds, but it made you feel safe. For the first time since your parents had left. Then you stopped. "Wait, where will you stay?" You questioned. Wilford smiled at you, seeming touched that you had thought about him. "Oh, don't worry about that. We have extra rooms!" He still hadn't stopped being so smiley. "No.. You can stay here with me!" You responded, your eyes brightening. Wilford had paused, looking thoughtful. Just as he was about to respond you spoke again. "It would make me feel safer..." Ha, it always works on guys. He nodded and puffed his chest out like a child. "Don't worry Miss (Y/N), I'll protect you!" He exclaimed proudly. "Oh thank you!" You giggled and smiled. "Anything for a pretty lady." He responded, smiling. Your felt your face heat up, and waved your hand absentmindedly. "Oh, stop it. I'm not pretty." You huffed. Wilford frowned now, and you worried that you had made him upset. "Miss (Y/N), you are pretty, and I want you to remember that. Don't let anyone tell you differently." His voice was serious, and that surprised you. You hesitated a moment before giving a small nod. "Okay.." You agreed. You weren't to certain that he was right, but if it got him to smile again. His face looked disbelieving but he nodded as well. "It's getting late, you should get some sleep." He remarked. "But-" You tried to protest. "You can use one of my shirts as a pajama shirt. And no buts, you need sleep." He retorted, smiling. You huffed and nodded sullenly before speaking again. "When will you sleep?" You asked, wanting to know when he would return to the room so he didn't give you a heart attack. "Hm... I'll be back in an hour." He said decisively. You responded with another nod, and which he bowed slightly and made his leave. "I'll be back later." He called before closing the door. You left your pants, sweat pants with the Markiplier Logo on the left side, on and changed into one of the large dress shirts. "He has a lot of these..." You thought out loud- not expecting a voice to respond. "Yes, he does. It's quiet ridiculous to be honest." You yelped and looked around, your eyes wide. "W-who said that?!" You called, fear in your voice. "Do not be afraid of me...yet..." The voice growled before going into a soothing tone. "Although, you may call me Dark. May I ask what such a pretty thing like you is doing in that fool's room?" This 'Dark' asked. You immediately felt defensive about your new friend. "He isn't a 'Fool', and I would rather be here than where ever you are." You snapped. "Oh, are you so sure~?" Dark cooed at you, causing you to involuntarily shudder. "I'm positive." You hissed. "Well, Doll, I must sa-" Dark's voice was interrupted when the door opened, showing Wilford there, looking at you in confusion. "Who are you talking to? And why aren't you asleep yet?" He asked. His voice was so much warmer than Dark's, and he looked around the room in curiosity. "It hasn't been an hour yet..." You mumbled, at which he frowned and placed his hand on your forehead. "Are you sick? It's been more than an hour." He explained as you gawked at him. "No, that's impossible, I was talking to someone named Dark an-" "Dark?" Wilford's voice had gotten deeper, filled with hostility. It was enough to make you shiver and shrink back, offering a meek nod. He noticed your fear and softened his features, taking a small step towards you. "I'm sorry Miss (Y/N), I didn't mean to scare you..." He seemed sad, and you quickly hugged him. You felt the need to make the male smile, and you decided the best way to show it was okay was with a hug. He quickly hugged back, mumbling "sorry" under his breath. "It's okay," you responded.

What's wrong with Dark?