Jealous Much?!

??? POV~~~
  'Ugh, where'd he go...' "Willlfoorrdddd Where'd ya go?!?" Of course, what I WASN'T expecting was to see the other male come walking up with something- or someone- in his arms, held as though he thought he had broke them. "Did you kill someone!! AGAIN?!' I didn't care my voice had risen, if he had- "N-no, I swear!!" Wilford looked generally horrified I had said that, but you can't blame me.. Anyways, I quickly took the girl- upon closer inspection it was obvious- and started walking away from the mustached man. "Come on, we can't just leave her here... Do you know her name?" I looked over at him only to see he was trailing behind. "Wilford!!" I snapped slightly. I was usually pretty happy, but I was worried about this girl... Wilford's head snapped up as he shrugged slightly. "Uh...no. Sorry." He jogged a bit to catch up, and I could tell he was worried about the girl. I frowned, and, feeling guilty, quickly took her phone from her pocket.
"(Y/N) (L/N)." I spoke more toward Wilford then myself, wanting to see his reaction. "(Y/N)... Such a pretty name." He didn't seem to realize he had spoken, still staring at the g-
(Y/N). I smirked slightly. "Seems like ol' Wilford here's gotta crush on a girl he just met~!" I teased, watching his face heat up. "No! The great Warfstache does not get 'crushes'!" I suddenly got a bad-and stupid- idea. "So, if you don't want her, I would be happy to take her out myself. She is cute, I bet she'd be great in a relationship. You're not into her, so I guess that means I get to take her instead! I would have asked you buuuuttt you've made it clear that you don't like her so-" A click from right beside me stopped any farther attempts at conversation. Glancing out the corner of my eye, I wasn't at all surprised to see a gun in the other males hand, I had quite obviously pushed a few to many buttons as the gun was pointed at me. "You be quiet, Fischbach." His voice was thick with anger at my words, and I raised an eyebrow as we made it to the car, carefully placing the girl in the backseat. "Oh, using the last name now huh? I'm scared." I didn't usually act like this at all, but to get him to fess up to this crush would be great.. Another click. There goes the safety on the pistol. "For starters, you can't have her. Next, you should be scared of me..." His voice trailed off at the end, and I could detect the hostility in his tone. Yep, time to back off a bit. "Alright dude, I was joking with you." I chuckled nervously as I walked over to the drivers side, starting the car as Wilford got in. "You better have been.." He put his gun away and was back to being smiley. "So can we keep her?!" He gestured at the still out of it young woman in the back, smiling as wide as he could. "She's awful cute!"
How can I say no to that face....

"HEY! I'M AWAKE YOU KNOW!!"

Oh fudge--

(Please tell me if there are any spelling mistakes or anything!!!)