Darkiplier, huh?

You and Wilford had spent most of the day together, but he had called it to a close when some 'business' came up. Deciding against asking about it, you nodded and waved him away. He had seemed uneasy about leaving you at home alone, but you assured him you would be okay. Currently, you were eating (F/F) in your PJ's and watching a movie. Yelling at the screen, your loud voice was cut off when a deep, almost raspy laugh shook through the room. "Huh? Who's there?" For some reason, you felt like you should know who this person was. So why didn't you? You swiveled your head around the room, curiosity pulling at your features. "Show yourself!" You demanded, frowning deeply. Another laugh. "look in the mirror, sweetheart." The voice coaxed, and you rolled your eyes. "Haha, I've seen enough horror movies to know what's about to happen." You heard a deep sigh. "I don't plan on killing you." "That's what a murderer says!" You exclaimed, and heard a face palm. "Okay. Shut up. I'm not a murderer, okay?! So go. To. The. Mirror!" The voice snapped. "No." You shot back. "You're really irritating." The voice sighed. "I know!" You stated proudly. "Go to the mirror."
"Please."
"What?"
"Say please!" You exclaimed. "Ugh...please go to the Mirror." They said grumpily. "Okay." You chirped, hopping up and strutting to the mirror. To your surprise, a Mark-look-a-like stared back at you. "Oh. Hello." You said with an unamused look. The Mark had dark hair, with no color. Their eyes were black pits, and it looked like he was wearing eye makeup. You giggled, and he stared at you. "What's so funny?" He growled grumpily. "Are you wearing makeup?" You snickered out. He paled and shook his head furiously. "I- no-!" He spluttered out, his face now red. "No, that's just my face!" 'Suuuuurrre.' "Okay. So what do you want from me?" You asked, crossing your arms playfully. "I've decided that I... Nevermind. You can't trust Wilford. He kills people." He said. "I'm sure you do, too." You snapped back. 'Yeah, I KNOW Wilford kills people.' You thought, glaring now. "Anything else you want to bother me with?" ... "Hey, you-"
-
-
-
TIMESKIP AND THEN
DARKNESS *dramatic pause*
OKAY KEEP READING

Waking up in a dark room wasn't very satisfying, you decided, as you had been staring at the same wall for HOURS. At least, that's what it felt like. It was probably only 25 minutes. When a voice finally cut through the silence you released a loud, irritated groan. Just that Darkiplier guy. Ugh. He huffed, crossing his arms. "Okay, you can either deal with this or I'll kill you, because you're going to be here a while." He snapped. You scoffed, glaring as hard as you could. "No. Wilford with come get me annnny minute now." You retorted. "Yeah. I see no hero dramatically throwing themselves through the door to save you." Darkiplier snorted back. "Shut up, you...potato." You grumbled. "Potato?" He asked, seeming confused now. "Yes. A very, very SALTY Potato." You hissed back grumpily. Yes, you were throwing a smaaaall fit about being Kidnapped. Who wouldn't? Darkiplier just rolled his eyes. "Idiot." "Dummy." "Stupid." "Dingus." "Dingus?" "Yes!"
A normal conversation at this point. Shooting insults at each other before one would say something weird and the other would question it until they won the argument. 'Boooorrrring.' You wanted to see Wilford again. Maybe go out on another date. Yeah, you decided, you'd much rather be on a date than stuck in this stupid room with that stupid man. He raised a brow at you. "So, you won't stop thinking about Wilford." "Nope." "Why?" "Because?" "That's a bad answer." "Why?" "Because." Dark groaned. "I did it, too." "Yep."
You threw the pillow beside you at him, and he scoffed. "What was that, an attack?" "No. I'm bored. Feed me." You demanded. "No." "Please?" "Naw." "Rude." "Yep."
And so it continued. "Dark dark dark dark dark dark dark dark dark dark-"
"I'm going to kill you."
"Good. Death would be more fun than this." You grumbled. "I'm sure it would be." Dark huffed. "I honestly thought you'd be quieter."
A loud bang interrupted his complaining.
"(Y/N)?!"

"WILFORD!"