Why?

You stared in shock as Wilford turned to look at you, anger in his eyes. "Yes love?" He asked, his voice shockingly calm despite his appearance. You crept over, taking his hands in yours as you stared at the blood. He looked down, seeming surprised to see how hurt he was. "What happened?" Your voice was quiet. "I... I don't know." You could tell he was lying. You looked and saw the broken glass surrounding him and gently led him away from the room. He followed without question, which you were grateful for. You led him to the bathroom, sitting him down and holding his hands under the faucet. He hissed in pain as the water touched his hand, and you gave him a sympathetic glance. "Why were you hitting a mirror?" You asked. "I.. I was mad."
He admitted, although you noticed that he wasn't willing you why he was mad. "I can see that. But what made you so mad to smash a mirror?" You questioned, searching under the sink for a first aid kit. You found it and picked it up, pulling out bandages and rubbing alcohol. "Don't worry about it..." He grumbled as he watched your steady movements. You pulled out the small towelette from the rubbing alcohol pack and gently rubbed it across his hand. He hissed in pain and a low growl rumbled through his chest. He fought to pull his hands away from you, but you held fast and kept rubbing at the blood. Once the wounds were clean, you started wrapping the bandages around his hands. He stopped fighting you, and instead just glared at the mirror on the wall like it was the cause of all his problems. "Wilford, is something wrong..?" You asked, a small yawn seeping its way into your voice. He looked at you before shaking his head, watching as you finished with the bandages. He then, still not speaking, picked you up and started walking back to the bed. You squeaked, not expecting him to do that as he spoke. "Don't worry love, nothing's the matter. You seem sleepy, you should get some rest." He carefully placed you on the bed, and turned to leave. You caught his sleeve and gazed up at his chocolate brown eyes as he looked back to you. "Yes love?" He asked, his tone slightly impatient. "Please don't go..." You said quietly, to which he sighed and sat beside you. You yawned softly, and he gave you a small smile and gestured toward the pillow. "Go ahead and sleep. I'll stay here." He spoke with a soothing tone. You soon gave into a dreamless slumber....

DARK POV~~~~
That FOOL! How DARE he think he can get rid of me?! I am like a GOD, he cannot stand in my way! She WILL be mine! I can only imagine what fun it would be having a human pet... (I don't write Smut-) what fun.... But I need to get to her first... How? How? How?! I CANNOT LET HIM HAVE HER!! She will belong to me! One day soon, she will be my pet. One day, one day, one day...

You POV~~~~~~
You yawned as the sun hit your face, almost not wanting to get up before you remembered the events of the night before. You tried to shoot up, only to hear a quiet snore from beside you. Turning a bit, you giggled as you saw a sleeping Wilford. He looked peaceful, which was good since last night he had seemed so upset. You reached out, gently playing with his hair like you had before. It was soft, like cotton candy, and went easily through your fingers. He made a small, almost purring noise, and you stared before giggling again. He smiled sleepily, shifting so he laid on his back. "morning love.." He spoke before yawning. His voice was slow with sleep, making it even cuter. "Morning!" You chirped brightly. He chuckled quietly, stretching his arms out. His gaze found the bandages, and his eyes narrowed before he shook his head a bit and smiled. "How did you sleep?" He asked, sitting up a bit. "Good!" You smiled and spoke brightly. "You?" He yawned again, leaning against the headboard. "Amazing, knowing I'd wake up with you beside me." He flirted happily, to which you blushed and giggled. "Aww." You playfully pretended to swoon, playfully nudging his arm. You wished this would last forever...

But there was something more planned for you two...