WELL OKAY.

Whatever POV this is tbh~~~

You yawned, about to stretch until you felt an arm around your waist. Already feeling like you knew who's it was, you confirmed your suspicion when you shifted to see the one and only Wilford Warfstache hugging you against him. 'He's kinda cute when he sleep....' You thought, staring at him. Your face was burning, you could tell by the heat radiating from your cheeks. You reached out and gently smoothed his hair down, still staring at his face. He was pretty cute... "It's rude to stare, love." You jumped about a foot in the air, successfully falling of the bed. Wilford immediately leaned over the bed to look down at you, his eyes wide in surprise. "Are you okay?" He asked, his voice laced with worry. After a moment of gasping in shock, you managed to get enough oxygen to speak. "I'm fine." You wheezed, attempting to recover from your mini heart attack. "Are you sure?" Wilford reached a hand down to help you up, still not moving from the bed. You grabbed his hand and allowed him to pull you up, soon jumping back onto the bed. Wilford didn't hesitate to soon have you trapped in another warm cuddle, causing your face to heat up like a fire. He laughed lightly, yawning and using his free hand to rub his eyes. "What's wrong?" He questioned, staring at your face. You used your hands to cover your face, shaking your head. "N-nothing." You stammered, giggling quietly. "Are you suuurre?" Wilford teased. You giggled more, pulling a pillow over your face. "I'm positive." You replied, smiling into the pillow. 'I just met the guy, and I already feel like I've known him forever. Guess this is love at first sight.' You thought, not realizing Wilford was speaking to you until he pulled the pillow away from your face. "Are you listening to me, Love?" He asked, his expression filled with humor. "Y-yes!!" You spluttered. "What did I just say then?" He asked playfully. You stopped, looking thoughtful. "Uhhhhhh...." "You don't know, do you?" He asked with a laugh. "No...." You mumbled, looking guilty. It's okay. I was saying how I wanted to take you to the park later!" He seemed so enthusiastic, you couldn't say no. "Of course! It sounds fun!" You exclaimed. He grinned and whooped like a child, seeming excited. You laughed at his silliness. 'It would be fun.' You decided.

~Timeskip like da top bosses of life~

You were both at the park, and of course the first thing you saw were the swings. You ran over to them, jumping on one and swinging back and forth. Wilford sat beside you, though he didn't swing very high. He looked nervous and thoughtful. "Are you okay?" You asked, looking down at him as you swung back and forth. He jumped a bit before nodding and smiling. "I'm fine love." He said, humming softly. You nodded half-heartedly and continued swinging, still pondering what could be wrong with the usually happy male. "You sure your okay? You seem worried about somethin'." You insisted. He looked up at you, his eyes holding some emotion you couldn't place. "I..." He trailed off, and worry replaced the bliss of being at the park. "What's wrong?" You stopped swinging to settle beside him. He gave you a doe-eyed look, his eyes showing lots of emotion. You stared at him, watching his big brown eyes. He finally let out a large sigh before speaking again. "I know we just met and all.. But I really like you. You make me feel like I don't have to be someone I'm not. I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime..." He looked nervous, his gaze staring at the ground. Your face was bright red, and your mouth felt dry. "I-I.." You tried to say yes, but your tongue wouldn't form any words. He looked over to you, his gaze filled with hope. You simply settled on nodding, and watching his face light up in excitement. He grinned and jumped up, grabbing your hand and pulling you to your feet. "Yes!" He cheered happily. You laughed as he picked you up by your waist and spun you in a circle. You quickly wrapped your arms around his neck, not wanting to fall. He was laughing as he set you down, though he didn't release you from his grasp. You giggled and hugged his waist, nuzzling his chest.

This was amazing...