creepy pasta

A/n sport about this infront of the chapter but just wanted to clarify the next chapters will be of Lizzy with TSWL (team superwholock) that, and creepypasta i won't write Amaya and liz in American horror story as I'm not in the fandom, have no idea how to write it, I don't like scary TV and refuse to watch it, and I told the person Amaya is based off of to write a chapter but she has a highly different writing style then me and I thought it would be confusing. Sorry if you in the fandom and we're looking forward to it.

Shelby's pov

All i heard was ringing and was laying on wet dirt. "Aghh" I groaned out rolling over the ringing slightly subsiding.

"He couldn't tell us it would hurt" madeline complained shakily climbing to her feet.
I rolled over again trying to get rid of the pain in my head were I must've hit it.

"Shelby you might want too see this" madeline breathed out astonished by whatever she was seeing.

I climbed to my feet trying to keep my eyes open. Thy snapped open and I went ridged at the beautiful sight infront of me.

Okay it wasn't that beautiful but it was in my book. I gazed up at the creepypasta mansion. It was huge and beautiful.

"Omg. Omg. Omg. Omg!" I said starting to get louder madeline glanced at me realizing I was fangirling. 'calm don't I mentally scolded. After about ten minutes I had calmed down.

I just now realized we were I. A forest with thick trees and tall grass.

"Plan of attack? We can't just waltz in there ask for a special item and leave. They'd kill us!" Madeline said throwing her hands up in the air. I could tell she was nervous and when Madeline's nervous he punches people.

"Use the thingies. Make yourself into a creepypasta oc make friends with them for the next three days find out what we need to get. Get it. Leave" I state taking out the device excitedly pressing the button. Madeline sighed irritably.

"Why am I always voice of reason" she mumbled hen said louder "how do you know they still won't kill us what if you lose focus"

"That would be bad" I shrugged "oh well" then downed the liquid that come up in one go.
Madeline groaned exasperated

"Its not like they'll let me in" she said downing her own drink.

(I'm gonna skip all this pain crap you've already read it)

Me and madeline stood up panting using each other as supports to stand.

I looked at Madeline's new look she was skinny, tall, and pale. Her eyes glowed red and looked like real blood. She was wearing a loose black dress that didn't really look good on her almost like a night gown but not quite. Her hair was short and cropped to her face and was black as night. She had a gash on her head and stomach but instead of blood it was black.

"You pick one of your ocs" I asked looking up an down trying to see if she was a proxy. (p.s not one of her rl ocs made this up)

"Yeah I'm not a proxy though what about you"

I now had pale skin and was in a black hoodie, baggy jeans, sneakers, and my red hair was in a loose pony tail. My eyes where deep red almost black. I looked pretty normal until I smiled. My teeth were now a sharp as Razer blades. My nails protruded and and we're deep black.

All I implanted was that I knew the creepypastas. I looked to madeline an i could Read her mind. She did the same thing.

Just then I heard the snap of a stick. We quickly turned around both our knives out as if reflex. We came face to face with Jeff who was covered in blood. I relaxed seeing his face and without thinking threw my arms around him catching him of guard.

"Shelb are you okay? I heard screaming" he questioned looking me over showing me the kindness he rarely shows anyone else. I pulled away quickly and blushed.

"Im fine. Sorry just happy too see you. Some humans were wondering close to the mansion so we killed them" I answered looking at her who luckily believed us.

"Wow those were loud and painful screams what did you do" he questioned smirking. I smirked back

"Wouldn't you like to-" I was caught off guard when something tackled me an Maddy to the ground. I shoved whatever it was onto madeline who just laughed.

"Smile" Maddy laughed out having the dog lick her face. " Get off boy" She said pushing him off.

"We should head into the mansion before the other pastas wake up" Maddy said walking toward the magnificent mansion. I quickly followed her in with Jeff behind me.

By where the sun was i could tell it was around six o'clock in the morning. I glanced at the kitchen and just made some cereal and started eating with madeline right beside me. I heard footsteps too see Ben and Toby resend the stairs.

"Hey g-guys" Toby said twitching starting to make waffles. After 30 minutes we were all fed and Ben looked at me and Maddy excitedly.

"Let's play Mario cart" Ben said sitting on the couch and turning on the Wii. I looked at Maddy who looked absolutely ecstatic

"Sure" she said and plopped down next to Ben me sitting on the other side of him.

"I'm gonna go shower" Jeff said walking upstairs. Ben started the game and picked the star cup (the one with rainbow road).

~

We just finished the Prix and we're waiting to see who won. Ben was surprised when Maddy's name came up in first place. She grinned.

"Ha I beat Ben! Haha Ben you got your ass kicked" she gloated Ben looking at her in shock. Jeff walked down stair to see the gloating Maddy and surprised Ben.

"Haha Ben you got your ass kicked" Jeff taunted now clean with no blood.

"Shut up" Ben mumbled making Jeff smirk more.

"Aww is the king of video games sad?" He said in a baby voice i watched in amusement as Ben launched at Jeff only too hit the one and only Spencerian. He backed up and apologized glaring at Ben.

"Shelby, madeline, I need to speak to you" he said then reported to his office. You shrugged and you and Maddy walked in happy that your talking to the real slendy.

"Yeah slendy?" You ask sitting down. He looked 'if he had eyes' right at you.

"I know" he said.

"Know what" Maddy asked siting next to me.

"I know your not a creepypasta"

'well shit'

A/n
The next three chapters will be solely of that with Elisabeth then Lizzy with superwholock then creepypasta. There will be a chapter for each day and I just wanted you guys to know what happened when they got here. Let's be real through nobody is reading this so why am i writing it?