creepypasta part 2

Recap.

"I know your not real creepypastas" slenderman said

Well shit

Madeline pov

"I have no idea what your talking about slendy. Course we're creepypastas" I said smoothly knowing I was a better lier then Shelby.

"Yeah. I-i don't know what your talking a-about" Shelby stuttered nervously. Slenderman turned his head as if he had no idea what we would lie. It was if he was looking into our very souls.

"Your name is Madeline and yours is Shelby" he said nodded towards us "and you've come here on a quest" he said. At this point I just dropped the façade and leaned back in my chair.

"W-w-what" Shelby stuttered extremely nervously.

"Shelb give it up" I commanded and she shut her mouth "okay so were not creepypastas and your correct but before you kill us maybe you should consider the fact we have a fucking apocalypse on our hand before you make any rash decisions" i told him leaning boredly back in my chair.

Slendy looking shocked and slightly anger that I had dated talk to him like that. A couple tendrils raised threateningly over his head.

"Great i pissed you off. maybe instead of confronting us you could possibly I don't know help us! Your world is going to implode man!" I stated throwing my hands up Shelby nervously played with her clothes.

Slenderman started to look slightly more scared and I could feel him rooting through my head.
"Yes this is not good at all" he mumbled.

"What do you need. The sooner i get you out this world the better" he told us.

"So your not gonna kill us?" Shelby questioned still timid and afraid.

"No my child your rude friend has a point" he said you could feel he was slightly hostile towards you for how you spoke to him.

"We don't know wat we need all we know is its going to be important to this world and hard to get" you stated

"Why hard to get" Shelby asked

"Because we're in a fictional universe it's always hard to get" I mumbled under my breath.

"You two just go talk to the others I'll think about this. Try to ask them if they know without giving away who you are" slenderman commanded and we quickly left.

We completely ignored everyone an just walked to the front door. "Were going on a walk bye!" I yelled into the mansion before disappearing out the door with Shelby right behind me.

~

Me and Shelby were just walking around in the woods.

"So what do you think It is?" Shelby asked kicking a few stones I could tell she didn't feel comfortable in her new skin.

"I don't know. It'll be something symbolic. Something that you'd would almost immediately think off when thinking of creepypasta" I said thinking aloud.

"It would be hard to get but not incredibly important as to not disrupt this world. What do you think of when you hear creepypasta" Shelby said.

"I don't know I guess the most well known characters? Jeff, Sally, slenderman. I don't know" I told her swinging my pale arms.

"Ask the readers." Shelby said nonchalantly.

"Readers?" I questioned. She suddenly shut her mouth as if she said something she shouldn't have.

"Nothing" she said quickly. I looked at her with suspicion but let it go knowing I would get it out of her later.

"Anyway so how are you taking all this" I asked suddenly wishing I had pockets.

"What do you mean?" Shelby asked

"I mean we're suddenly thrown into different dimensions, meet fictional character, and are on a big quest that any world holds certain doom" I said wth a tiny bit of attitude

"Oh. I mean I guess your right I haven't had time to stop and think about how this is affecting me. I mean I keep expecting to wake up from this dream. It's crazy" Shelby vented out shoving her hands in her pockets.

"I know and I don't even want to know how the others are doing! They could be dead for all we know!" I said worriedly Shelby didn't look fazed.

"There fine" she told me. "I mean there probably fine there very stubborn you know. None of them would die if it meant any less time it that dimension" she lightly joked. I relaxed

"Your probably right" I said. Then we started to head back to the mansion.

A/n

Okay sorry it took me so long to upload ive been at my dads for the last two weeks and the internet there sucks. Also ive noticed nobody really votes or comments and I'm not trying to be needy but I really do need feedback. I like to know people are reading this and there enjoying it or if it sucks and i should burn this entire thing. I really would appreciate it if you comment and vote.