Chapter 2 - The Mall

(Sollux's Pov)

I was awoken from a tickling feeling on my face, I opened my eyes to see (Y/n's) tail flicking my face.  I then sat up causing (Y/n) to roll off my chest onto the end of the bed.  She turned around and notice I have woken up.  She happily started bouncing on my bed and hugged my arm.  "I thought you were never going to wake up".  She said nuzzling into my arm.  I looked at her in a confused way and looked at the clock beside me.  '12:35?!'  No wonder why she was worried.  "Oh, I'm thorry (Y/n) I uthually wake up pretty early even if I thay up till thix".  She let go of my arm and carefully stepped off my bed since It was tall in her point of view.  She then ran out my room and ran down stairs"  I'm guessing she's hungry because by the time I got downstairs she was already trying to open the refrigerator.  Luckily she couldn't since the refrigerator was heavy to pull open.  I walk to the refrigerator and open it.  "What do you want to eat?"  She looked at me and thought for a while.  "(Favorite breakfast!)"  I nodded and pull out the ingredients that (Y/n's) favorite breakfast required.  After a few minutes of cooking I set the food onto a plate and gave it to her.  She then started to eat with her small hands.  I gave her a fork and she looked at it and started to poke at it.  I picked up the fork and picked up my food with it and placed it in my mouth. "Thith ith a fork, you eat with it like thith".  She looked at it and took my fork away and started to eat with it.  'Hmm, she's a fast learner I see' I thought to myself.

(Reader's Pov)

I started to eat with this so called "Fork" and eat the food Sollux gave me.  He was so nice to me and I loved it.  I then finally finished my food after a few minutes and gave Sollux my plate.  He kindly took the plate and set them in the sink.  He then turned his focused back to me and looked at me for a while.  I was kinda feeling uncomfortable but I guess he was thinking about something.  "(Y/n) how about we go get you thome clotheth that will actually fit you."  I nodded and Sollux went into his bedroom to throw on some clothes.  He then came out and grabbed his car keys and his wallet, and picked me up.  He then turn the knob to the front door and headed towards his car".  He put me in the passenger seat and he walked his way to the driver side.  I buckled myself up and waited for Sollux to start the car up.  He then started the car up and we then drove to the mall not to far from Sollux's house.  After about 10-20 minutes of driving we finally made it to the mall.  Sollux then unbuckled himself and I unbuckled myself as well.  We both got out of the car and started to walk towards the mall entrance.  "Okay (Y/n), get on my thoulder..I don't want to lothe you in the crowd".  I then proceed to climb up Sollux's arm and onto his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his neck so I wouldn't fall.  Sollux then walked into the mall and started to look around until we found a store that was meant for my species.  Usually the place was small but the Trolls I guess made the buildings for my species bigger.  Sollux walked into the store and we started to pick out some clothes for me to wear.  A lot of people noticed us together and looked at us in disgust but Sollux didn't care, I did though.  "Jutht ignore them (Y/n)".  I then nodded and I pointed at the clothing I wanted to wear,  Sollux bought all the clothing I wanted and we then proceed to go to the food courts.  "What do you want to eat for lunch?"  I then look at the food courts and notice a pizza court,  I pointed at that food court and sollux then walked to that food court."  Sollux noticed the "No Aprellians"  sign.  I then slid down Sollux's arm and onto the ground and hid behind a trashcan so Sollux can order the food.  "Two (pizza type) pleathe".  I heard Sollux say.  The troll running the court then nodded and Sollux waited about 10 minutes for the pizza to be done.  He finally got the pizza and walked towards you.  I tried to get up onto the chair but it was too tall until Sollux picked me up and placed me on the chair.  I smiled at Sollux as he set the pizza on a plate and gave me my pizza.  I ate the pizza and noticed Sollux had already ate his.  I stared at Sollux for a little bit until he turned his head towards me.  I looked away and blushed from embarrassment from being caught staring so intensely.  I heard Sollux chuckle and pet my head.  I nuzzled into his hand and finally finished my pizza.

(Sollux's Pov)

'Aw, she so cute when she blushes, wait what..stop thinking like that Sollux it isn't right' I thought to myself.  I notice (Y/n) was finished with her pizza and climbed onto my shoulder.  I got up from the chair and threw our trash away and picked up the shopping bags.  We then walked to the exit of the mall and proceeded to my car.  After getting into the car and finally making it to my hive (Y/n) looked at my movie stash and fished out a movie.  She then nudge the movie case into my hand and looked at me with those big (eye color) eyes.  I looked down at her and proceeded to put the movie in the dvd player.  She then climbed onto the couch and sat there looking at the trailers before the movie started.  I then got a blanket and placed (Y/n) in my lap and wrapped the blanket around us.  The movie began to play as she snuggled up in the blanket.  I blushed a mustard yellow and continued to watch the movie.  Finally the movie was over and I notice (Y/n) feel asleep in my lap.  I didn't want to wake her up so I just laid my head back and went to sleep.