Chapter 4 - Amusement Park

(Sollux's Pov)

I woke to see (Y/n) snuggled up into my face.  I start to blush and mentally facepalm,  I then tug on her ears and she slowly open her big (eye color) eyes.  She then smacked my nose and I let go of her ears.  "Ah!..woah".  She glared at me and climb off the bed heading for the kitchen.  I just followed her and gave her an apple because I don't want her to eat a lot before the surprise.  She looked at me and then at the apple and started to eat the apple flicking her small tail happily.  "Tho uh (Y/n), I have thurprithe for you".  She looked at me and the started to bounce around happily.  "Chill (Y/n), we're going to the Amuthement Park".  She then hugged my thigh and thanked me a million times.  "Tho..get ready".  She then ran to my bedroom and threw on some clothes and went to the bathroom to fix her self up.  I walked to my bedroom and threw something on and grab my keys and wallet.  (Y/n) climbed onto my head and avoided my horns this time.  I walked towards my car and I drove to the amusement park.  After about 1 1/2 hours we finally made it to the amusement park.  (Y/n's) eyes lit up and she started to bounce around and point at things she saw.  Everyone was staring at us in the parking lot and I just flash my fangs at them.  They all looked away and I picked up (Y/n) and I walked to the ticket station.  I walked up to the troll behind the glass and she looked at us in awe.  "She's a cute one".  I looked at her in confusion.  "Don't worry, I actually support trolls that hang out with Aprellians".  I smiled at her and bought us our ticket and we walked into the Amusement Park.  (Y/n) wouldn't stop clinging to me every time we passed a troll.  'She was really scared of Trolls, I would be If they slaved me around' I thought to myself.  We then saw a ride and (Y/n) pulled me towards it.  She then noticed height level, I just picked her up and put her in my coat.  I walked up to the ride and I waited until the ride came to stop and it was our turn.  I got into the ride and secretly placed (Y/n) in the ride.  I buckled her into the ride and wait for the people to check our restrains.  The guy didn't even notice (Y/n) because I threw my coat over her.  The ride then started and I put up my hands and so did (Y/n).  The ride finally ended and I covered (Y/n) back into the coat.

(Reader's Pov)

I poked my head out of the coat Sollux put me in and I saw a game I wanted to play.  I pointed at the game and Sollux walked towards the game.  He sat me down on the ground and I ran up to the game.  I happily shoved 2 dollars in the Aprellian's face and he took the money and gave me a small toy gun to shoot at the targets.  "3..2..1..SHOOT!"  I started to shoot at the targets that were moving across the board.  The game finally end and I pointed at the huge bee plushie.  The Aprellian gave me the bee plushie and I ran up to Sollux.  I tugged on his hand and he turned around, I shoved the bee plushie onto his hand and he kindly took it.  "How did you know I like beeth?"  He questioned.  I just looked at him and gave him a goofy smile.  "Because I sleep in your bed silly, the blankets are covered with bee prints".  Sollux blushed a mustard yellow and rubbed the back of his neck, I then pointed at the cotton candy stand Sollux and I walked over to it.  Sollux order for two (cotton candy flavor) cotton candys and the worker gave him the cotton candy.  Sollux then knelt down and gave me the cotton candy stick.  I started to eat some of the cotton candy while we walked to the Ferris Wheel.  Sollux then gave the troll some money for the Ferris Wheel and notice me.  The troll didn't let us on but Sollux spoke with him.  "I'll pay extra If you let her one, jutht pleathe thhe never been here before".  The troll thought for a moment and took the extra money and let us on.  The troll gave me a slight glare and I just held onto Sollux.  We got into the Ferris Wheel and the Ferris Wheel started to move up.  I looked down at the Amusement Park and looked at the city.  Sollux noticed and looked as well.  I then sat on the Ferris Wheel seating and stared at Sollux for a while.  Sollux noticed and chuckled and just sat next to me.  I hid my face from Sollux so he wouldn't see my blush anymore.  'Chill out (Y/n)..I'm a Aprellian..he's a troll so stop blushing and staring at him' I thought to myself.  "Tho (Y/n), you never told me how old you were".  Sollux looked at me in curiosity.  "I'm 16"  Sollux looked at you in shock.  "Y-Your 16, I mean I thought you were theven or thomething".  You looked at Sollux and gave him a small smile.  "Just because I'm small doesn't mean I'm a baby Sollux".  Sollux then nodded and looked away slightly.  "I'm 18".  I looked at him and then looked back at the city below us.  "Tho..not to be rude but..why were you out In the Alley way".  I froze from what Sollux asked me and turned to look at him.

(Sollux's Pov)

She turned to look at and I saw the sadness in her eyes.  'Oh Gog, I hope thhe doethn't cry..' I thought to myself.  I was then interrupted from my thoughts when (Y/n) spoke up.  "T-The reason I was in that Alley way because the Trolls didn't want me to work for them anymore because I couldn't do anything right, so they threw me out onto the streets for the Highbloods to deal with me..I stayed in the streets for a few months until you found me and took me in".  She looked down tears falling onto the Ferris Wheel ground.  I then picked up (Y/n) and hugged her close to my chest.  "I'm thorry, I didn't mean to make you cry".  I then wiped the tears off her face with my thumb and petted her head.  "I-Im glad I-I got that off my chest".  The Ferris Wheel finally reached the ground and (Y/n) and I got off the Ferris Wheel.  (Y/n) wanted to play one more mini game before we left to go home.  (Y/n) gave the troll the money but he surprising accepted it.  (Y/n) started to play the game and finally finished.  She pointed at a (any animal) plushie and ran back to me.  She then nudge the plushie onto my bee plushie and I blushed a mustard yellow.  'Oh god why is she making the plushies kiss, stop (Y/n) stttoooppp'  I thought to myself as I just picked her up and walked to the car.  I looked at (Y/n) while I was driving and focused back onto the road.  "Did you have fun?"  she turned her attention to me.  "I had lots of fun Sollux, thank you I never been to a Amusement Park before".  We finally made it to my hive and (Y/n) and I walked into the hive.  (Y/n) went into the bathroom to take a bath.  I grabbed a towel for her and walked into the bathroom.  "Uh here, you can bathe yourthelf now right?"  She nodded and I handed her the towel.  I then walked to my bedroom and pulled out some pajamas to wear.  After a few minutes (Y/n) got out of the bathroom and walked into my bed room.  I grabbed a towel as well and went to the bathroom to take a shower.  After a few minutes of taking my shower, I threw on my pajamas and walked to my bed room.  I sat down in my chair and turned towards my husktop, I turned it on and began to finish a few codes before going to bed.  (Y/n) tugged on my pajama bottoms and pointed at the bed.  I looked at (Y/n) and got up turning off  my husktop.  Because of (Y/n) I actually get some sleep.  I climbed into the bed and placed (Y/n) onto my chest, I rest my hand on her hair and petted it.  (Y/n) closed her eyes and soon after I did as well.