Chapter 14 - Arguments

(Sollux's Pov)

I woke up to the sound of shuffling in the room and decided to sit myself up using my arms to hold my body up.  I reached for my glasses and put them on and noticed (Y/n) wasn't in the bed.  "(Y/n)?" I heard a slight "Hmm" and got up from the bed.  "Uh, where are you?" I said rubbing the back of my neck and yawning slightly, "Up here!"  I looked up slightly and noticed (Y/n) on the ceiling fan.  "(Y-YN) GET DOWN FROM THERE!" I yelled and used my psionics to get her down and set her on the bed "How the hell did you get up there and why?" she puffed her cheeks and looked away crossing her arms "I was trying to find my tail accessories from a bird's eye view" I rolled my eyes and opened the drawer and pulled out the accessories.  "Thethe?" she nodded and took the accessories from my hand.  I walked over to my husktop and opened it turning on the device.  I opened up the codes and looked over them trying to find the save file.  I found the saved file and started to open up coding apps and type in some password hacks and save more viruses to send to KK.  A few minutes passed by and I heard a slight bouncing on the bed and small giggles, "(Y/n) thop bouncing on the bed, I need to concentrate on thethe codeth" I heard the bouncing stop and a slight sigh.  "Sollux let's play some games or watch some movies" (Y/n) said tugging on my arm "No, I'm buthy" I heard her let out a angered sigh.  "Sollux let's play a game" she said as she climbed onto my lap blocking the screen.  I leaned back in my chair and furrowed my eyebrows "No, I'm buthy (Y/n) I need to do thethe codeth" she then glared at me slightly and looked away "Fine, do your stupid codes" she climbed off my lap and walked away.  A few hours passed by and I was still staring at my screen full of codes.  I heard shuffling in the room and looked to find (Y/n) holding the cords connected to the husktop.  "Don't you dare.."  she then looked at me and back at the cords.  "I don't know Sollux you have been on that for hours and you keep ignoring me! I need to teach you a lesson Sollux!" I got up from my chair looking down at (Y/n) "DON'T D-" my husktop screen shut off and I furrowed my brow in anger.  "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I watched (Y/n) walk away and sit on the bed crossing her arms.  "I didn't thhave thothe codeth (Y/n)! do you know how long I've been working on that!!?".  (Y/n) grabbed my shirt and pointed at me with a glare in her eyes "Don't yell at me like that Sollux" she then pushed me away and stood up on the bed to seem taller.  "You need to learn how to not sit there working on something to mess up KitKat's husktop! I'm your matesprit and you ignoring me is highly rude! not only did you ignored me you even yelled at me!"  I looked at (Y/n) and huffed.  "Well maybe you thhould learn to let otherth be for once" I heard her gasp slightly.  "Ugh you can be so..so stubborn sometimes Sollux! If you feel that way then fine I'm leaving!"  (Y/n) then stormed out the room and I heard a rather loud slam.  'Did she actually leave.the hive!? oh fuck oh fuck' I thought to myself as I ran out of the room and opened our hive door.  "(Y/N) (Y/N) COME BACK I'M THORRY!"

(Reader's Pov)

I finally arrived at KitKat's hive from walking, I knocked on the door and waited for a response.  "WHO THE FU- OH, IT'S YOU" I gave him a sad smile and decided to let myself in.  "WHAT DO YOU WANT (Y/N)?" I looked at him slightly and rubbed the back of my neck.  "S-Sollux and I had an argument..and I walked out and came here.."  Karkat looked at me slightly and let out a loud sigh.  "OKAY (Y/N) LET ME JU- WELL SPEAK OF THE DEVIL" Karkat picked up his phone and talked to the unknown person through the phone.  Karkat held the phone away from his ear and looked at me slightly.  "CAPTOR SAID HE'S SORRY AND HE WANTS YOU TO COME BACK" I huffed and rolled my eyes crossing my arms.  "He hurt my feelings! He needs to prove to me he is worthy to have me back!" Karkat rolled his eyes and told Sollux what I said.  "HE SAID HE WILL DO ANYTHING JUST COME BACK" I huffed again and mumbled a "Fine".  Karkat drove me back to the shared hive and I saw Sollux standing at the doorway, I got out the car and walked past Sollux going into our shared room.  "(Y/n) come on I'm thorry, I didn't mean that..I wath..I wath jutht upthet".  "Like hell you were upset you basically told me to piss off Sollux" Sollux sat next to me on the bed and pulled me closer to him, I stopped him placing my hands on his chest and looking away with a irritated expression.  "Do not try to butter me up Sollux, you need a better way to make me forgive you" Sollux rolled his eyes slightly.  "Okay (Y/n) I'm really thorry jutht pleathe forgive me, I won't code for a month I promithe jutht don't be mad.." I looked at Sollux and noticed he was actually serious.  "Fine..just don't do it again..I hate arguing"  Sollux nuzzled into the crock of my neck and I hugged him wrapping my arms around his neck.  "I'm sorry I overreacted and your right I should give you some time alone some days and sorry I unplugged your husktop..I know how much work you put into the codes and I blew it" Sollux chuckled and stared at me slightly.  "Don't stare..It's weird.." Sollux smiled slightly and ran his hands through my hair, he leaned in slightly and I placed my hand over his mouth.  "Oh Sollux, always eager but not today".  Sollux huffed and climbed under the covers with me.  "We thhould go to bed, it'th getting late"  I nodded and climbed on top of Sollux snuggling into him.  "Goodnight Sollux" and I soon closed my eyes and fell asleep.