Chapter 5 - A Incident

(Reader's Pov)

I woke up on Sollux's chest, I shifted and stretched my body.  I yawned slightly and open my eyes to find Sollux staring at me.  I looked around the room so I wouldn't stare back at him,  I felt Sollux shift and sit up causing me to roll off of him.  Sollux rubbed his eyes and just set his head back onto the pillow.  'Something is up, why didn't he get up' I thought to myself.  I then poked at Sollux's face and he let out sigh.  "I'm tired (Y/n), jutht go to the kitchen and wait for me, okay?"  I nodded then climbed off the bed heading for the kitchen.  I climbed on the stool Sollux got me not to long ago and climbed onto the counter.  I waited for Sollux for about 5 minutes before he came in rubbing his eyes.  I tilted my head slightly and watched Sollux make us some food.  After a few minutes past Sollux and I was eating our food until I looked up to see Sollux dozing off.  I glared at him and smacked him on the nose.  He jolted up and looked at me rubbing his nose.  "Thorry (Y/n), jutht tired today".  You looked at him and then kept eating your food.  "I bet you were up all night doing that code".  Sollux looked at me a bit nervous.  "I had too".  I looked at Sollux and finished the last of my food and gave my plate to Sollux.  Sollux took the plate and put them in the sink.  "Tho wanna go thee a movie?"  I nodded happily and climbed off the counter.  "Okay I'll buy the ticketth".  After a minutes of getting ready for the movies Sollux told me to wait a little and watch some televison before we leave.  I took the remote and turned on the televison and watched (favorite show).  After an hour Sollux told me to come on.  Sollux drove me to the movies and we got our tickets, Sollux bought me some snacks to eat in the movie theater, We got seated and waited for the movie to play.  I started to eat my snacks when the movie finally played.  After an hour of a really good movie we threw our trash away and left the theater.

(Sollux's Pov)

'Wow, that wath actually not a bad movie' I thought to myself.  I picked up (Y/n) and placed her on my head.  "Hey, wanna go to a rethtaurant and eat thome food there".  She looked down at me and nodded slightly.  I walked to my car and placed (Y/n) in there, I got into the driver side and drove to the nearest restraunt.  We made it to a fancy restaurant and the troll sat us down.  She didn't really notice (Y/n) so we were both lucky.  We were seated and we looked at our menus, (Y/n) scanned through her menu and pointed at (Y/n's favorite food).  After a few minutes passed by a waiter came to us and greeted us kindly.  She took our orders and told us to wait about 10-15 minutes.  (Y/n) and I were talking for a little bit before I noticed someone.  'Oh my Gog.. no way he is here, no fucking way' I thought to myself.  I then noticed him coming towards our table.  Finally he reached our table.  "WWhat are you doing here lowwblood?"  I looked at him with hatred in my eyes.  "What doeth it look like fithhdick, I'm getting food".  Eridan then noticed (Y/n) and smirked at her.  He picked (Y/n) up rather roughly and pointed his stupid wand at her.  I then got up quickly from the booth.  "Put her down fithhdick".  Eridan placed his wand on (Y/n) cheek.  "And wwhat are you going to do about it?"  I looked at him sparks floated around my eyes.  "I'll blatht you out of thith Gogdamn rethtaurant If you don't put her down".  (Y/n) looked scared and she wanted to get out of his grasp.  Eridan pointed his wand at me and threw (Y/n) back onto the booth.  'Oh now he's getting it'  I thought to myself, I place both my index fingers on the side of my head.  I hit Eridan with a surprise blast of my psionics causing him to fly back.  "Gog I fucking hate you fithhdick".  Eridan was starting to get up and weakly pointed his wand at me, a blast came from his wand and I quickly dodged it.  I charged up my psionics again before (Y/n) tugged on my hand.  "Please don't hurt him, let's just go back to your hive",  I looked at (Y/n) and then at Eridan.  I growled loudly and then grabbed (Y/n) and ran out of the restaurant.  I ran up to my car and placed (Y/n) in there and we drove off.  "W-Who was that?" (Y/n) stuttered out.  "Jutht thome one I really fucking hate".  She looked at me a bit frightened from the event.  We then stopped in front of my hive and we sat in the car for awhile.  (Y/n) unbuckled herself and climbed in my lap hugging my chest.  I just looked at her a bit worried and petted her head.  "I never wanted you too meet him".  She nuzzled into my chest and I opened the car door holding her close.  I then entered my hive and walked to the bedroom.  I flopped onto the bed with (Y/n) close to me.  I pushed some hair out of her face and stared into her big (eye color) eyes.  She blushed slightly and buried her face into my chest.  "S-Stop staring at me like that".  I blushed a mustard yellow and looked away.  "I-I'm thorry It'th jutht uh.."  She sat up on my chest and looked at me.  "It's just what?"  I looked at her slightly and sat up from the bed looking away slightly.  "It'th jutht you're really cute, nice, and thmall".  Now it was her turn to blush.