Chapter- 13 Halloween

The Art belongs to me enjoy this lovely story, I know it isn't Halloween yet but I am going to be busy tomorrow.  (The Aprellian you see up top is actually my oc)

(Sollux's Pov)

I open my eyes and begin to rub my eyes as I reach over to get my glasses.  I place my glasses on my face and looked down at (Y/n) her arms were wrapped around my waist and her head was nuzzling into my hip bone.  I then nudge her to wake up but she only furrows her eyebrows and nuzzle into me more.  I then slowly reach for her ears as I gently tug on them, (Y/n) jolts up with a huge blush on her face.  "I-I told you not to do that Sollux!" I then chuckle and swing my legs over the side of the bed and walk into the bathroom to fix my hair and brush my teeth.  As I start to brush my teeth I notice (Y/n) climb onto the counter with a grin on her face.  "Do you know what today is?!" I look at her slightly then spit out the foaming toothpaste.  "Uh..I don't know..Anniverthary??" I then wipe off the left over toothpaste and lean against the counter connecting our hands together.  "IT'S HALLOWEEN!!" she squeaks out jumping around.  "Oh that weird holiday were people drethth up ath characterth..meh"  (Y/n) then grabs my hand and pulls me into our shared room "I got us costumes, please put them on!!" she said while clinging to my waist looking up at me.  "Fiiinne.." I grab the wrapped outfit and change into the costume while (Y/n) changed into her's.  "A bee onesie, don't get me wrong I love beeth but come o- aawww" I pick up (Y/n) that is in a (Y/n favorite animal) onesie, (Y/n) squirmed in my grasp and I turned her around to see the tail.  "S-Sollux put me down right this second!" I chuckled nuzzling into (Y/n) "You're tho cute" (Y/n) crossed her arms as I sat her down on the bed.  The onesie was a bit big on her but it still fits on her frame "Tho, when do we go out?" she looked around to find her phone and grabbed it turning it on "Mmm let's go out at 5 " I nodded and leaned in to kiss her but her small hands pressed against my chest as she looked away blushing.  "N-No, I know where this is going to go Sollux" I smirked slightly and leaned in closer "Come on jutht one kithth" I closed the space between us and passionately kissed (Y/n).  (Y/n) then broke the kiss for air, I then slowly pushed her down against the bed brushing my hands against her clothed thighs.  "S-Sollux not r-right now" she said watching my every move I then started to unbutton the onesie she wore as she placed her small foot against my chest pushing me slightly away "S-Sollux stop it not right- AH" I then bit into her neck as she let out a small moan.  I then jolted my head away from her neck as I was disturbed by a loud ringtone, I then grumbled and pulled myself off of (Y/n) as she glared at me slightly grabbing her phone and answering the call.  "Hello?...Oh Hi Karkat!..mhm..okay...mmm what time?..Oh okay!..We'll be there in a few minutes..okay bye KitKat!" (Y/n) then hung up the phone and looked at me slightly buttoning her onesie back up.  "Karkat wants us to go trick or treating with him" I then placed a bored expression on my face.  "I'd rather pail you then go trick or treating" I heard her slightly gasp and felt her hit my arm.  I rubbed my arm and looked at a upset (Y/n),  "Sollux you can't just pail me all day we are going trick or treating now let's go" she said as she dragged me outside the house leading me to the car.  A few minutes passes by until we arrived at Karkat's hive, we then knocked on Karkat's hive and was greeted by Karkart wearing  a vampire cape.  "Hi KitKat!" (Y/n) said as Karkat grumbled slightly "DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT".  "Inthide voiceth KK" Karkat rolled his eyes and let us into his hive.  "Here, trick or treating baskets" Karkat decided to use his inside voice and handed us the baskets.  "DONT JUST STAND THERE, LET'S GO" 'Nvm' I thought to myself as  (Y/n), Karkat and I walked outside as we started to walk down the street.  (Y/n) went up to a few house and got a lot of candy so did Karkat and I".  We came across a home that was in on the Halloween gig and (Y/n) hesitantly walked up the house.  (Y/n) rang the door bell and was greeted by a Troll.  The troll was kind enough to give her candy.  (Y/n) stepped off the porch but a figure then jumped out at her causing her to squeak and run back to me.  I chuckled loudly and patted her head as she hid herself into me.  "That scared me!".. "No thhit (Y/n)".  It was getting late and our basket were to full to hold more so we decided to head back to Karkat's hive.  "Did you have fun Sollux" (Y/n) said as she examined a snickers bar before eating it, I nodded at her.  "I think we thhould get going KK, thankth for having uth"  "WHATEVER NOOK STAIN" I chuckled and then grabbed (Y/n)'s hand leading her outside to my car.  We finally made it home and we set our baskets full of candy in the refrigerator.  "Wanna watch a thcary movie in our room?" she nodded and we headed to our spare room.  I then unbuttoned the buttons to my onesie and slipped it off as I placed a movie into the dvd player.  (Y/n) took her onesie off and we sat on the bed as we watched the scary movie playing.  An hour passed and I noticed (Y/n) has already fallen to sleep, I decided to turn off the tv and head to bed.  I placed my glasses onto counted and laid myself into our bed as I closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.