Chapter 10 - Jealousy

(Reader's Pov)

I woke up to notice Sollux was not sleeping beside me so I decided to look around the room.  I spotted Sollux on his husktop pestering someone that did not look like Karkat's color.  It was a Fuchsia color.  I flicked my ears in curiosity and climbed off the bed.  I then tapped on Sollux's shoulder, "Who's that?"  I smiled at Sollux.  Sollux looked at me but suddenly ceased the troll he was pestering.  "Oh, no one..jutht a friend"  I looked at Sollux suspiciously and shrugged walking out of the bed room.  'He doesn't have to keep secrets from me' I thought to myself,  I walked to the refrigerator and eyed the (favorite sweet) Sollux got me not to long ago.  I stared at it for a while before pulling it out of the refrigerator.  I opened the box and started to eat the (favorite sweet),  I flicked my tail happily because I finally got to eat some of it.  Sollux then walked in and I froze.  "(Y/N)! Why are you eating that for breakfatht",  Sollux used his psionics to pick up the box but I held on to it whining for him to let go.  "No, don't take it away from me I never got to eat it"  I whined out.  Sollux held out his hands causing his psionics to surround my body and the box, he did a separating motion with his hands as the box slipped from my paw like hands.  "NOOOOO" Sollux shook his head placing me down on the ground gently and placing the box in his hands.  "If you get a thtomach ache, I am not helping you" Sollux said with a smirk.  I pouted slightly as I turned away from Sollux "Oh, don't be like that".  I turned to look at Sollux giving him the puppy eye face, he looked at me and blinked a few times, "No".  I picked myself up from the floor and walked away from Sollux as he made himself breakfast.  Sollux was eating his breakfast as I was on the counter talking to Sollux about video games, things we did stupid once, and embarrassing things we saw.  "Yeah, one time I almotht thaw my dancethtor nak-"  Sollux was cut off by a knock on our hive door, Sollux placed his forked down and walked over to door.  Sollux opened the door to his hive and was tackled by some troll I never seen before.  "WOAH, thhit!"  The troll had long black hair with banana like horns with a gold necklace and gold bracelets with other fancy things on.  I climbed off the counter and hid behind the couch to see Sollux and this female on the ground.

(Sollux's Pov)

I was tackled by someone when I opened the door "WOAH, thhit!" I yelled out.  I opened my eyes to see the one and only Feferi Peixes.  Feferi then got off of me and held out her hand, I kindly took it and she pulled me up to my feet,  "Wow, Sollux you really cleaned up around here" she giggled.  "Oh, nah my matethprit doeth the cleaning"  Feferi looked a little bit confused to what I told her.  "Your..matesprit?"  she said looking a little down to what I said", "Oh, yeah I didn't tell you I had a matethprit?"  she then shook her head from side to side before she smiled at me slightly.  "Well let me meet her!" she said a little bit to excitedly.  "(Y/n), come out and meet my friend" I said, (Y/n) peeked out from the couch and hid herself again.  "Aw, don't be afraid thhe'th nice"  I waited a bit and she wouldn't come out so I walked over to the couch and picked her up and carried her over to Feferi.  "FF thith ith (Y/n), (Y/n) thith ith FF aka Feferi"  Feferi stared at (Y/n) and she took (Y/n) out of my hands.  "She is so glubbing CUTE"  Feferi nuzzled into (Y/n) causing (Y/n) to squirm in her hands.  "Stop nuzzling me women" (Y/n) said pushing Feferi's head off of her's,  Feferi frowned and gave (Y/n) back to me.  "I'm sorry, I never seen a Aprellian so glubbing cute and small like you before",  I chuckled at (Y/n's) behavior and set her down on the ground while Feferi and I sat on the couch talking for a bit.  "Sollux I really did miss you, so I decided to come over like I use to when we were Matesprits" Feferi said and I nodded slightly.  "Feferi then brought up a few things from a long time ago when we were together, Feferi then placed her head on my shoulder while she kept bringing up the past.  Suddenly (Y/n) climbed onto my shoulder and held onto my neck causing Feferi to move her head off my shoulder.  (Y/n) glared at her slightly and I chuckled from this sudden behaviorally change, after a few minutes of talking Feferi suggested we baked something in the kitchen.  I nodded slightly and we went into the kitchen (Y/n) following behind and got out the ingredients and started to mix the ingredients in a bowl while (Y/n) helped measuring the other important ingredients.  The whole time we were baking Feferi wouldn't stop flirting with me which caused me to feel a little bit uncomfortable.  After we were done baking we all got to eat the cupcakes we made,  "Sollux I need to talk to you for a bit"  I nodded and I told (Y/n) to stay here for a moment.  "What'th up FF?"  Feferi turned to me and looked down a bit,  "The only reason why I came here was because I wanted us to get back together".  I furrowed my eyebrows slightly and looked at Feferi, "I have a new matethprit and I'm very happy with her, becauthe of her my houthe ith clean and I actually eat and take thowerth..becauthe of her I don't think negatively anymore I'm tho fluthhed for her, tho no FF we can't get back together".  Feferi looked hurt but a little bit upset  "But Sollux I glubbing want you back, take me instead of her!".  I looked at Feferi with a hint of rage in my eyes "NO, I'M FLUTHHED FOR HER!"  suddenly (Y/n) came into the room and I looked at her slightly and Feferi glared at her.  "What's going on in here? I heard yelling and got a little bit worried"  (Y/n) said crossing her arms and glaring at Feferi.  "None of your glubbing business, just go away while I try to convince Sollux to take me back".  I then looked at (Y/n) who was really angry and It startled me a bit because I never seen her angry before,  "GET OUT OF OUR HIVE BEFORE I STRANGLE YOU WITH YOUR INSIDES!"  She yelled out.  Feferi looked startled and ran out of our hive slamming the door behind her.  I then walked over to (Y/n) and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Don't be mad, I will never leave you I promithe".  (Y/n) hugged back and we walked back into the living room.

(Reader's Pov)

'Who does that fish think she is, trying to take Sollux away from me'.  Sollux and I walked into the living room and I sat on the couch as Sollux turned on the television and placed a movie in.  Sollux grabbed a blanket and sat on the couch, placing me on his lap and wrapping us up in the blanket as we watched the movie.  "You were jealouth weren't you?" Sollux suddenly asked, "Me? jealous..nooo.."  Sollux chuckled and nuzzled into my neck.  "I thaw how you were acting, you were totally jealouth of her" Sollux said into my neck.  "Okay I was, but she was flirting with you and she wanted to take you away from me".  Sollux then bit my ear causing me to blush and I got distracted from the movie,  "S-Stop, you're distracting me..this is a really good part"  Sollux chuckled lightly and started to massage my ears causing me to blush more.  "What'th wrong, why are you bluthhing" he said teasingly,  I then smacked his hands off my ears and he chuckled again.  "Aw, thomeone liked it" he teased again, I turned my head and glared at Sollux with a huge blush on my face.  After an hour of watching the movie I turned around to see Sollux fell asleep during the movie,  It was pretty late so I decided to just get comfortable in Sollux's lap and sleep here.  I then laid my head on Sollux's chest and closed my eyes causing me to fall into a deep sleep.