Chapter 9 - Video game madness

Warning this story has a little bit of a mature scene in it, it's not too bad but it's still fucking mature, anyway enjoy the story and stay tuned for more Chapters

(Reader's Pov)

I woke up on Sollux's chest rubbing my eyes and looking around the room. I looked down at Sollux and notice he was already awake staring at me, Sollux suddenly sat up rubbing his eyes and reaching for his glasses on the dresser near his bed. Sollux adjust his glasses and looked at me before giving me a faint smile. 'I need to tell him what he said last night' I thought to myself. "Um..Sollux may I ask you something?" Sollux nodded before placing his hand on my head and scratching behind my ears. "I-I heard what you said last night, and I want to make sure I heard right..did you say you were flushed for me?" Sollux then stopped scratching behind my ear and rubbed the back of his neck with a huge mustard yellow blush on his face. "Well, I um..no..wait yeth, yeth..I did" Sollux stuttered between his sentence and I blushed slightly looking away from him. "I underthtand if you don't feel the thame way..It'th jutht-", I looked at Sollux and cut him off "No, It's just..I'm flushed for you as well.." Sollux blushed more and couldn't believe I just confessed as well. My heart wouldn't stop beating so fast..every time we were together my heart would beat uncontrollably. "Well, d-do you want to be a matethprit?" I looked at Sollux and nodded rapidly giving Sollux a kiss on the lips before pulling away, "Yes, I would love too". Sollux blushed from the sudden kiss and got up from the bed as I followed behind him. "Thince you been here for a while you theem to have grown in height withe, let'th meathure you" Sollux said pulling out some measuring tape, I backed up against the wall my last measurment was taking and Sollux measured my height. "3'10, wow you grown 9 incheth" I proudly striked a confident pose, and Sollux just chuckled and shook his head. I walked to the kitchen and instantly spotted the (your favorite sweet) from yesterday and climbed onto the counter, before I could open the box Sollux used his psionics to take it away from my grasp. "No, it'th breakfatht time". I pouted and watched Sollux make some breakfast for us. Sollux set the plate of (favorite breakfast) down and I began to eat what he made. After we were down eating Sollux suggested for us to play some video game, of course I nodded and walked over to the couch. I watched Sollux set up the console to the television and gave me a controller. "I'm tho good at COD, you thhould be worried (Y/n)". I glared at him and got ready to play the game, "You should be the one worrying" I said with a smirk.

(Sollux's Pov)

"You should be the one worrying" I heard (Y/n) say, 'Oh shit..is she good at video games?' I thought to myself. The match started and I quickly camped at a area I usually camp at to knife players. Suddenly my character died and It showed a camera view to where (Y/n) was holding a sniper rifle. I heard (Y/n) snicker and I respawned and quickly went to the building (Y/n) was sniping at, I got up to the building and notice she wasn't there, suddenly my character died and (Y/n) was holding a combat knife. "What the fuck, why are you good at thith?!" (Y/n) just snickered again and we kept playing for a while. Just the same thing respawned..then died, I finally got tired of this game and suggested Mario Kart instead. (Y/n) nodded slightly and I set the wii up, giving (Y/n) a wii controller. I selected my character and chosed the settings to the race and picked a stage. The race started and I was in 1st due to the boost that you can get at the start. After a few minutes of playing Mario Kart (Y/n) paused the game and let out a frustrated sigh. "What'th wrong, can't beat me at Mario Kart?" She glared at me and suggested a game called Mario Party 10. I nodded and set up the wii u and gave her a controller. We started up a mini game called "Beeline Shrine" of course I picked it. After a few mini games from Mario Party 10 I suggested Super Smash Bros for wii u. (Y/n) nodded excitedly and I put the game into the console. We picked our characters and I picked the stage "Battlefield". Our characters spawned into the game and we both started to mash our control buttons causing our characters to fight and do certain special moves. After a few matches we finally did a match with a Sudden Death following it. This will determine who will when the match. Our characters were both on 300% and we ran at each other in the game. (Y/n) dodge a lot and tried using a few attack moves on my character but I dodged them. I finally hit (Y/n's) character and she instantly flew off the screen. I suddenly got up and dropped the controller doing a slight victory dance. "Who'th the lother now", (Y/n) just rolled her eyes and climbed down from the couch "Whatever Captor, I will get you next time" she said crossing her arms. I chuckled lightly and picked up (Y/n) planting a small kiss on her lips, she blushed madly and looked away. "I didn't know you were tho good at video gameth" she nodded with that blush still planted on her face. I decided to tease her and planted a kiss on her ears causing her to jump slightly, "S-Stop that" she said pushing my head away from her ears. "Why thhould I thtop, It'th cute when you bluthh" I said planting more kisses on her face and ears. She began to wiggling in my grasp and I set her down on the ground as I watched her cover her face from embarrassment, I chuckled at her behavior and turned off the wii u and the television and followed (Y/n) to my room. "Wanna watch a quick movie on my huthktop?" She nodded and climbed onto the bed while I grabbed my husktop and pulled up a list of movies, "What do you want to watch?" It was silent for a minute before I turned around to look at (Y/n) while she thought about what genre to watch. "Hmm, action?" I nodded and pulled up a action movie and picked up my husktop and brought it to the bed. I sat on the bed and placed the husktop on my lap while (Y/n) snuggled beside me. After an hour and a half of watching a action movie I placed my husktop beside me on the bed and watched (Y/n) climb onto my lap. I smiled at her while giving her few more kisses on her face, she looked away and blushed again and I just chuckled. "Why do you keep looking away?" I placed my hand under her chin and moved her head to look at me, she just nuzzled into my hand while placing her paw like hand on my hand. "I'm tho fluthhed for you (Y/n)" I said giving her another kiss this time she didn't pull away but kissed back. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I deepened the kiss, She pulled away for some air and her face was just red as a tomato, "I'm flushed for you too Sollux" she said looking straight into my eyes. I blushed as I looked into her (e/c) orbs, I looked outside my window and noticed it was already dark since we played video games for hours and then watched a movie. I pulled the sheets up to my bed and I got in a comfortable position to sleep and (Y/n) decided to sleep next to me this time. She cuddles into the side of my chest and I blushed slightly, 'God, I'm so glad she is mine' I thought to myself before closing my eyes and drifting off to sleep.