Chapter three.

Chapter three.

Noah dropped me off at Ashton's house early the next morning. I had already forced a minimal amount of food down my throat, and so I was hoping that I didn't have to eat again. I mean, the ice cream yesterday was alright but it was the only thing I had that day. I'm off my food, so it's normal for me to only eat a little.

We got started straight away and I was currently spraying snow spray over the bottom of the windows. I used some stencils so it looked really pretty.

I had a fairly good morning this morning, with no nose bleeds and a little energy. Not a lot, but hey, a little is better than none. I still felt weak and tired though.

"Abby, pink or blue?" Ashton asked me, holding up a pink bauble and a blue one. I quickly scanned over the white Christmas tree and decided that pink would go pretty. Ah, but so would blue...

"How about half and half?" I suggested.

"Hey that's a good idea! Thanks Abs," he grinned.

I smiled and turned back to spray some more snow stuff on the windows. There was a pink snow spray that I'd found when getting all the stuff out of the loft, and so I used that to spray a snowman on to the window. Once that was done, I added a little more normal spray and then decided that I'd finished.

"Star or angel?"

"Angel."

"Want to help?" He asked me. My eyes lit up and I nodded, skipping over to where he was. "Here." I took the angel from him and he lifted me up, holding my waist as I balanced the angel on the tree, perfectly.

Ashton then lowered me down to the ground and we both added a couple more things to the tree. "Pretty!" I grinned. He laughed at me.

"We've got to put the mistletoe up," he said.

"In the doorway!"

"Ah, good thinking batman," he teased. I laughed and went to look for it in one of the bags. "Its here," he dangled it in front of my face. I moved back and got up.

"I can't reach up there, you'll have to do it," I told him. He nodded and stood up on a chair, tying the piece of mistletoe to a hook. "A little more to the left, it's not in the middle there."

"Abby, can you get me a glass of water please?" I nodded and walked through the door whilst he had the mistletoe in his hand.

I filled a glass with water from the filter in the fridge. Nice and cold. I added a straw and then walked towards the door. Ashton was just moving the chair away as I began to walk through the door. "Uh... Abby."

I stopped and handed him the glass, "What?"

He pointed upwards. I looked. Mistletoe. Ashton pulled me to him and whispered, "Its bad luck to avoid it."

"But I'm not even super-"

"I am." And he kissed me. He kissed me. I froze as he moved his lips on mine. He quickly pulled away and mumbled, "Its bad luck for you not to kiss back."

"No it's-" I started but he cut me off, placing his lips on mine once again.

I kissed back this time as butterflies erupted in my tummy. It was magical. His hand went to my cheek as he deepened the kiss. I pressed my face against his hand, and held his other one. We must have kissed for a couple of minutes before he pulled away. I stared into his eyes, in shock. Ashton's face lit up, a big smile on his face.

"That was-"

"Wow. That was wow," I finished his sentence.

He made a squealing sound, picked me up and spun me around. I giggled and held on. Ashton carried me to the sofa and sat down, me on his knee. He proceeded to cuddle me.