Chapter twenty-two.

(Note: there is still an epilogue left.)

Chapter twenty-two.

Rolling over, my face hit into Ashton's side. I winced a little at the hardness of his muscles. He was still fast asleep, snoring away lightly so I quietly climbed out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I took one look at myself and blushed hard - I was glowing and my eyes had lit up. Remembering last night's antics, I shyly took another quick shower and brushed my teeth.

I decided to wear a pair of black leggings and a grey vest-top today, choosing comfort over style. Once I had brushed my teeth and ensured that I looked half decent, I quickly blow dried my hair and ran the straighteners through it. Ashton knocked on the door and then barged through, stark naked. I chuckled as he ran to the loo, obviously bursting.

Adding concealer under my eyes and on any blemishes was the only makeup that I decided to roll with today, because it clogs your pores up and makes you break out especially on planes, otherwise. Ashton bumped me over so he could wash his hands then placed a kiss on my forehead. It talk all my might and willpower not to look down as he was hanging out.

"I'm going to take a quick shower," he informed me, pressing his lips to mine then pulling away.

"Okay," I murmured shyly and walked out of the room.

The bedroom was a tip. Clothes were strewn everywhere and the covers for the sheets were all over the floor. Again, blushing, I decided to quickly clean up the room, putting things into our bags and the sheets on top of the bed. I also left a couple of euros and a quick note for whomever decided to come and clean our room, thanking them for the stay. We did have all day left but we weren't planning to come back to the hotel.

Just as Ashton walked through to the bedroom, a wave of dizziness washed over me which caused me to trip over. "Shit Abby!" Ashton swore as he ran over to me and held me up.

My nose began to bleed, tricking down my face and past my mouth. I also felt extremely sick. Ashton grabbed the bin, awkwardly as he was trying to hold me up and placed it in front of me. I threw up the entire contents of my stomach and then fell to the floor, weak and tired. Ashton left my side for a moment so he could run and grab some tissue. He then sat besides me.

"Tilt your head back sweetheart," he instructed. I did so and he pinched my nose, wiping the blood from my face. I could feel myself passing out but I fought it.

I didn't want to die just yet.

"Ash," I cried out, frightened.

"I know baby, I know. It's okay," he kissed my forehead and pulled me into him so I could lean against. My head rested on his chest and I closed my eyes, willing the dizziness to go away. "I'm going to see if we can get home any earlier."

"Don't leave me," I mumbled.

"I won't." He got his phone out and dialled some numbers. "Hello? Hi, Dr Malaki. I was just wondering if it was safe for us to fly back home and if we could get an earlier flight? ...yes. Yes she is really dizzy and has had a nose bleed... Okay... Okay... It's not? Okay. Thank you... Okay thank you, bye."

I opened my eyes slowly and looked up at him. "What did he say?"

Ashton sighed, "We have to leave within an hour and get the Eurostar home. He rung the place and all we have to do is collect our tickets from the ticket office. They said it is highly dangerous if you travel by plane again."

I looked down at the floor, tears beginning to form in my eyes. I was too young for all of this. This wasn't fair. What did I ever do wrong? Was I a monster in my past life or something? "I don't want to die," I cried out.