Shot and Drop

Tee woke up late that morning everyone had their breakfast already. So she made some toast and ate by herself.

Then she went into the backyard to meet Carmen.

"Hey Tee. What's up? You always wake up early. How come you woke up so late today?"

"I don't know. I guess I overslept." she mumbles.

"Tee you haven't been yourself lately and I don't know why. Tell me."

"I guess I miss Johnny," she shrugs and then sat down on the bench next to Ryan who was reading a book.

"Okay."

They talked for a while and then they heard a loud crash.

"What was that?" Tee questions worried.

They ran inside to meet the others.
They saw Jody lying on the floor covered in blood.

"Jody!" Tyler exclaims rushing to her side.

"Jody. What happened?" Tyler asks worriedly.

"I don't remember I just felt a sharp pain in my stomach and fell to the ground," she answered weakly.

"Carmen she's loosing a lot of blood call 999."

Just then Mike came into the room.

"What happened here?" he asked very concern.

"She said that she felt a sharp pain in her stomach then fell to the ground," Tee answers.

"Right guys give Jody some space. Carmen what did the people tell you?"

"They told me they were on there way," Carmen answers shakily.

"Right Tyler, try to stop the bleeding with this towel. Carmen, Ryan and Tyler stay with Jody. Everyone else go to your rooms. Chop chop." Mai Lee clap her hands hard and twice.

Everyone dispersed immediately.

Mike went up to check on the younger kids just in case they saw something and were traumatized.

The ambulance arrived and Mai Lee, Carmen, Ryan and Tyler got on with Jody in the stretcher.

The first responders were taking to Jody asking her if she's okay.

Then suddenly the machine began to peep wildly.

"What's going on?" Tyler asks.

"Mmmm. If we don't hurry. She's not going to make it."

Tyler took Jody hand.

"Jods can you hear me? It's your best friend. We gonna make it through. Together.................................."