When Life Gives You Lemons

Diana pulled up at the behind the hotel.

Carmen jumped out along with Bailey.

"Okay we have to be very careful."

Diana came out of the viechle.

"Guys I just remembered I have a taser."

"Really. It could really come in handy."

They carefully approached the back door.

Bailey picked up a rusty crow bar that was on the floor.

They slowly walked up the stairs and something caught Bailey's eyes.

"Look Carms," he says pointing to an object on the floor.

"It's a gun," Diana reported looking closer.

"How convenient. Check to see if it has any bullets."

Diana picked it up and opened it.

"It only has four," Diana reported.

"That'll have too do," Carmen says.

They continued walking up the stairs.

"I'm calling the police. Then we're going in."

"Hello police."

"Hello I am about to rescue my friends Tee Taylor and Ryan Reeves. They are guarded by three armed men. I am at the abandon hotel on Tragan Ave. Send as many police as possible as fast as possible."

"Ma'am don't move stay right were you are police is on the way."

"I sorry but I can't do that."

Carmen hanged up the phone and took the gun from Diana.

"Okay. I can here sounds though the door so I suspected one guy is guarding it. Diana crank up the voltage as high as possible. Shock him through the door. I will knock down the door with the crow bar. The rest will come as we go."

They waited ten more minutes to give the police some time then they moved.

Diana pushed the tip of the taser in the key hole and shocked the man.

Bailey knocked down the door and ducked behind a counter top along with Carmen and Diana.

They heard the click of two guns.

"Okay Carmen. Duck your way over to the back room. Diana stand up and pretend you're lost. I will stay behind here and surprise the other guy."

Diana nodded and stood up.

"Excuse me," she passed and looked at Kingsley and the man cute eyed, "but I think I'm lost. I heard voices and I came over here you don't mind do you?"

"Look girl. You are in the wrong place leave now or die," Kingsley said.

"Well that doesn't seem very nice."

She walked over to him and tasters him then runs into the back room.

The guy began firing shoots at her.

While he was distracted Bailey sneaked up on him and waks him on his head.

"That should take care of him for a while."

***

Carmen finally got into the back room. There she saw Ryan and Tee tied up but together on each others shoulders.

"Carmen?! Oh my gosh you found me. Us! I!"

"Tee. The police are coming. We took care of Kingsley and his men. Now let's get out of here."

Carmen untied them and they got up.

They slowly left heading down stairs.

By then the police had already arrived.

The police stormed the place and took the men away.

Diana drove everyone home.

"Carmen I new you would come. Nothing scares you when your best friend is involved."

"Yeah. Thank goodness you came. Kingsley was heading for Jody. Now he is going to be locked up for good."

Tee hugged Carmen then Ryan hugged looked at the and gave her a long hug.

Tee was blushing madly and tried desperately to hid it.

Ryan pretended not to see her but he knew. He was ready to make his move.

This was truly the beginning of something wonderful. Tee and Ryan are free and Jody is finally safe.

Or so they think..................................