Tee's Confestion

Tee opened her eyes. She felt better after a day's sleep.

She stretched out then stood up then.

Carmen was standing right there in front of her with her arms crossed.

"What?" she asks quite confused.

"I need an explanation Tee," Carmen says seriously and worried.

"An explanation of what?" Tee asks pretending to know about yesterday evening.

"Tee, you know what I'm talking about. You flipped out on Ryan after leaving laughter behind. Look Tee I know something's up. You can tell me."

"I told you. I just missed Johnny that's all."

"Tee it's more than that."

"Look Carmen, I'm fine. If you really care, you'll just leave me alone. K."

She walked out of the room leaving a shocked Carmen behind.

She ran down stairs to the living room.

She bumped into Ryan.

"So. I always knew you were crazy. You nearly killed me yesterday."

"Look Ryan. I came to apologize I'm sorry I flipped outcome you yesterday."

"You should be. Because what I have planed for you. Humph. You never recover."

Tee stared into Ryan's eyes. She tried to read his feelings but she couldn't. He was just so hard. She got up and left. Ryan slowly turned to look at her. He smirked and walked to his room.

Tee headed for Carmen's room.

"Carmen. I don't understand Ryan. Heck, I don't even understand myself. I look into his eyes and I see a Psychotic, traumatized boy stained by his past and shamed by his future. He's rude, obnoxious and a huge jerk. He pretends in front of adults and act all nice and innocent. But he isn't. He is a monster."

Then she turned to look at Carmen and stared her straight in the eye.

"Carmen. Then why do I still love him?"

Carmen was shocked. Her best friend had just told her that she is in love with Ryan. RYAN!! IN LOVE!!

Carmen thought she would faint right there and then.

"Tee. Why didn't you tell me that earlier on. I wouldn't tell no one. It is our secret. You will tell him when you are ready."

"Thanks Carms."

"You welcome......................."