Chapter One

*Your P.O.V.*

It was late in July, when mom suggested that I go to the pool to meet knew people.  I, honestly, wanted to stay on the couch, but she insisted.

I got my towel and bathing suit together.  Luckily, I only lived a couple of blocks from the pool so it was a short walk.

Maybe I'll stay for a couple of hours and get a little tan.

I got there and payed the fee to a snobby looking blonde that was glaring at me the entire time.

She seems like a bitch.

I laid my towel out and started relaxing until a group of boys came to harass me.

"What brings a pretty girl like you here?" the blonde male asked.

"It doesn't matter what brought her here.  The only thing that matters is that her is here," the brunette with a nasal voice replied.

I rolled my eyes at them, "Get lost."

The blonde opened his mouth to say something else, but a redhead interrupted him, "Dammit Kenny, you heard her.  Leave her alone." 

The two perverts groaned before walking away.

I alid in peace for about another twenty minutes until I heard a scream.  I sat up and opened my eyes only to see a group of men charging in with guns.

I quickly stood up, but one of the men pointed his gun at me and told me to get back down.  I got back down as I scanned a way for me to get out.  

"Okay, we have secure hostages," one of the men said into his walkie.  

No one looked to know what to do.

"Listen up, you are all our hostages.  If anyone moves or tries ANYTHING, we will not hesitate to shoot you," the criminal threatened. "In fact, Jason, shoot one of the them to show that we are serious."

The criminal, Jason, looked at him in shock, "You serious?"

"Damn right, I'm serious.  Now do it," he commanded.

"I can't shoot a minor," Jason argued.

"Goddammit," the leader cursed.

He took out his gun and shot the blonde that hit on me earlier and then shot the Jason guy.

Oh my God!

My eyes went wide as I gripped my towel for security.  

"Oh my God, you killed Kenny," a male with black hair stated.

"You bastards!" the redhead added.

I took a deep breath when I saw a hole in the fence.  I slowly crept to it while the leader yelled at the two males for talking.  I squeezed through the hole undetected- well I thought.

"What the hell!?!? Someone stop her!" the leader shouted.

I ran as fast as I could as they all shot at me.  While I distracted them, the others made their way out.  It wasn't long before the bullets hit me, and everything went black.