Chapter Four

*Your P.O.V.*

Lunch came around, and I didn't really have anywhere to sit.  Most of the girls seemed suck up their ass, and I didn't care much for them. 

"Hey," a red head male, who I believe his name was Kyle, greeted me.  "Looking for a place to sit?"

I nodded.

He motioned me to follow him, and I was lead to a circular table where four boys sat.  Eric, Butters, Stan, and Kenny.  

I smiled as I looked at the boy in the orange parka. 

"Guys, you know the new girl (Y/N)," Kyle introduced.

Stan smiled at me in which I returned.

"Oh, well hello," Butters greeted.

Kenny sent a wink my way which made me swallow my grin.

"Oi, what's she doing here?" Eric questioned.

"She's gonna eat lunch with us," Kyle replied in a 'duh' tone.

"But she's a girl," Eric glared.

I rolled my eyes, "And you're a Fatass.  Now that we have the obvious pointed out, let's eat."  I glances at Eric, "Except you.  You might want to lay off."

I took a seat next to Stan as he and the rest of the boys stifled a laugh.  

"Oi, I'm not fat.  I'm big boned.  You'll regret that, bitch,"Cartman mumbled.

"Oh, I'm sure I will," I rolled my eyes as I sipped my juice.

I felt the blonde male's eyes on me during lunch.  I continued to smile and laugh with the guys, but little did they know it was because of the male sitting across from me.  

The bell rang, dismissing lunch.  Everyone headed to their next class as I stopped at my locker.  When I opened my locker, a note fell out.  

Meet me at Stark's Pond tonight at 6:30~~Kenny

Another smile formed but I quickly hid it so others wouldn't see me smiling like and idiot.