Chapter Forteen

"(Y/N)?" I questioned.  "What do you have to do with her?"

"She was a close friend of mine," he shrugged.

"How close?" I asked.

"I loved her, she somewhat loved me," he sighed.  "That's why I'm here.  I couldn't stand to watch her cheat and tell me she loved me.  Her reasoning was the worst.  She'd say she wanted to be with me but would go out with other guys, and I just couldn't bare it.  She said we had forever together.  That was her reasoning."

The male in front of me look truly devastated.  

That doesn't sound like (Y/N).  She told me that she was the one who got hurt.  

"She probably mentioned me, didn't she?" he asked.

"She said something about getting hurt in a past relationship," I stated.

He let out a laugh, "She told you  I hurt her, didn't she?  That she was the helpless one? It's a lie.  She did the same thing to me.  She told me that she had her heart stomped on by a guy before me.  The truth is, she is okay because he lied, and I'm not okay because I listened to her.  I had to stay here because I loved her too much that I couldn't break up with her."

I look hard into his eyes, and he genuinely looked hurt.

"I requested to see you wanted to warn you in case you go back," he explained.  "The girl is a nightmare, and she'll do awful things to your heart."

I stayed quiet.

What do I know about (Y/N)?

"Hell, I used to not believe in love," he continued.  "Then she made me believe, and now she's the reason I don't believe again."

I looked closer at him.

"You're lying," I blurted.

He looked taken back, "I'm trying to help you."

"I don't want it," I replied.  "(Y/N) said you cheated.  I'm going to believe her over a guy like you anyday."

He shook his head and laughed, "You idiot.  Do you even know what she is doing right now? Look and see-"

So I did.  I left my room and went to the Hall of Loved Ones.  I requested to see (Y/N), and there she was.  Drinking.  Partying.  With Clyde and others I never thought I'd see her with.  

Was she really not who I thought she was? No she wouldn't- unless-

"Told you," Matthew commented behind me.

"You asshole," I grumbled.

I turned around and tackled him to the ground.

"You hurt her, didn't you?" I growled as I slammed his body to the ground.

He pushed me off him, "Shove off!  (Y/N) loved me.  I plan to get her back."

"You are only going to hurt her," I claimed before I hit him right in the gut.

He quickly recovered and came back at me.  I dodged his first swing, but he got me with his second one.

It wasn't long before we were pulled apart.

"That's it!" a woman's voice yelled.

We looked up to see the receptionist, pissed.

"Both of you will return back to the living world, immediately," she glared.

I have to see (Y/N).

*Your P.O.V.*

Music played all throughout the house.  There were flashing lights, and I wasn't feeling all too great.  My stomach felt like it would cause me to up chuck at any moment.  I ran to the bathroom and threw up just in front of the toilet.  Everything began to get blurry at a fast pace.  I attempted to get up and leave, but my legs failed me causing me to fall.  

I watched the bathroom door open and close, and a body came in and lifted me over his shoulder.  Soon, everything went black.