Chapter Two

~Time Skip~

I rolled out of bed ready for my first day.  Once I was dressed and ready, I got in my car and headed to South Park High.

Just from my first day of meeting people at the pool, I could tell this place was going ot be full of perverts, drama, and craziness.

I walked through the hall only to have my attention caught by something strange.;  It was the male from the pool who was shot.  He was a blonde hair blue eye boy in an orange parka.  EH watched me stare at him and made his way towards me.

"Like what you see?" he winked.

How is this possible?  I watched him die- unless!

"You were at the pool that day.  I watched you get shot and die," I stated.

His smug look faded, weariness appeared.

"Kenny, what is she talking about, dude?" a black haired male asked.

I recognized him from the pool.

They don't remember.  That's normal, though, but Kenny remembers.  I can tell.

"I think this new girl is actually fucking crazy," a fat male commented.

I nervously laughed, "I'm sorry.  You just reminded me of a friend of mine.  You look like him.  Excuse me, I have to get going."

I quickly hid my face as I made my way out of their sight.

That was a close one.

*Kenny's P.O.V.*

I watched the (h/c) haired girl quickly escape our presents.

She remembered?

"She was weird," Kyle commented.

"Shut up, dude," I replied.

They all stared at me with confusion as I made my way to our first class.

"What's up with him?" I heard Cartman ask.

I watched from the corner of my eye Kyle and Stan shrug in unison.

We made our way to American History.  The new girl had already claimed a desk, and CLyde was standing next to her, trying his best to get into her pants.

"So I just googled, 'sexy' and images of you showed up," Clyde smirked.

I rolled my eyes.

How cliche.

"Well, did you know that if you google 'not interested', more pictures of me show up?" she replied.

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

Clyde walked over to me with tears in his eyes.

"You should've known it was going to take a lot more than that to get a girl like her," I told him.

"I'd like to see you do better," he scoffed.

"I could get her with ease.  You just approached the situation the wrong way," I informed him.

"A girl like her wouldn't go for a poor fuck like you," Clyde stated.

"That doesn't matter," I glared.

"Okay, by the end of September you get into her pants or she's all mine," he challenged me.

"Easy," I agreed.

I made my way over to her.

"Hi, I'm Kenny-"

"Look, I already told your buddy that I'm not interested in you fuck boys, so leave me alone," she growled.

I gulped and left her in peace.

Maybe it won't be so easy/