Chapter Three

*Your P.O.V.*

I walked through the hall only to be cornered by the blonde in the orange parka.

"Please leave me alone.  I'm not interested in your fuck boy diseases," I growled.

"Why are you so upset?  You won't even let me talk to you," he replied.

"Look, I know guys like you.  You sit there and make a girl feel special just so you can get into her pants," I snapped.

"Who said I'm like other guys?" he questioned.

I felt my eyebrows raise in confusion.

"You haven't even given me a chance.  I'm not like other guys, and I know you aren't like other girls," he pleaded.

Was he talking about the day at the pool?

His blue eyes began to beat into me.

Come one (Y/N).  This is your second chance to be with someone who would spend eternity with you.  The first time was a disaster though.

~Flashback~

The brunette male stood next to me the day after the accident.  A semi had flipped onto our cars while we waited at a stop light.  It was a collision from the semi behind it.  

I walked into the school the day after the accident only to see the brunette boy who was stopped next to me.  I guess he was a new student.  

"You were in that accident yewsterday," he accused me.

I was taken back, but a smile soon formed on my face, "Hi, I'm (Y/N)."

"Name's Matthew," he grinned back.

~Present Day~

"You get one chance," I warned.

"Perfect," he smirked.

Maybe he'll be different.

We exchanged numbers and went our separate way.

*Kenny's P.O.V.*

I felt a pit form in my stomach as I walked away from the girl and back over to Clyde.  

"Scored her number," I smirked.

"No way," he replied.

I pulled up her contact in my phone and grinned.

"You dog," he laughed.

I laughed with him as the pain in my stomach grew.

I think I messed up.  This girl is so much more different from others.  I'm almost positive she has the same gift as me.  I don't think she can die.  I might not meet another girl like her again.  If I lose this bet, she's all for Clyde.  If I win and she finds out, I'm definitely going to lose her. Fuck.