Chapter Seven

*Kenny's P.O.V.*

The next day at school, I spotted (Y/N) by her locker.  I quickly approached her and I asked her about yesterday.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked.

She looked at me cheerful as ever,  "Yeah, why?"

"Yesterday, you seemed upset," I pointed out.

"Oh," her smile faded, "that was nothing, I just had a visit from some bad memories."

Her smile quickly returned.

Her smile was fake.  That was evident.  I decided not to press the matters in fear she'd break down again.

"Well, memories are in the past for a reason," I tried to reassure her.

Her eyes lit up slightly," You're right.  The past can't be changed, and the only thing to look forward to is the future."

Hopefully I'm your future.

"Sorry to interrupt you two," Stan said, making his way in between us, "but I have to get to my locker."

Kyle and Cartman slowly followed behind him, and we all made our way to history.  When we got in there I accidently made eye contact with Clyde.  I only had a little over a month until I lose my bet with him, and he knew it too.  It was August 27th which only gave me 34 days to sleep with her.

Maybe she'll be okay with it?  Who am I kidding?  She's not going to be okay with it.  Fuck, what am I going to do?

"You okay Kenny?" I heard a voice asked.

I looked to see (Y/N) standing in front of me.

"Um yeah, just thinking," I nervously laughed.

I glanced back to Clyde who was laughing to himself.

Jackass.

~Time Skip~

*Your P.O.V.*

The day was over, and I made my way home, but before I could leave I was approached by a red haired girl.  I believe most called her Red.

"Hey (Y/N), do you mind if I talk to you a bit?" she asked.

"Um sure?" I replied.

"It won't take long," she reassured me, pulling me off to the side.  "I just wanted to talk to you about Kenny."

"Uh okay?" I questioned.

"Look, I am aware, like most of the school, that you two have grown quite a liking for each other, but don't let him fool you.  He's really good at making a girl feel special.  He's quite the-"

"I'm aware that he has been around," I interrupted.

"But I just want to make sure you know how much he gets around.  He's taken about six girls' in this schools virginity.  He's the second biggest man whore in this school, Clyde Donavan being the first.  He's taken seven girls' virginity.  They take v-card like it's a game.  Trying to see who can get more.  It's disgusting," she teared up.

My harsh attitude faded when I saw the pain in her eyes.

" I was one of Kenny's.  I thought he really liked me but I was wrong.  Wanna know the sickest part?  He wasn't dating half of the girls.  I think he might of dated two, but cheated on them with the others," she stopped herself.  "Look, I don't need to go into detail.  Just be careful.  Being hurt by someone you think loves you- that's the worst."

I gulped.

~Flashback~

I was out of town when I decided to get Matthew some tacos.  He always said they were his favorite.  He had told me he wanted to hang out when I got back, but I got home earlier than I expected so I decided to surprise him.  I walked up the stair in his house only to hear loud giggling coming from the other side of his door.  I opened I slightly to see him with some ditz.

I felt my throat tighten.

"M-Matthew?" I choked.

He looked as his he saw a ghost, "(Y/N)!"

I shook my head and ran out of his house. 

He chased after me and caught me at the door, "Wait!"

I spun around with tears in my eyes, "Why so you can lie? You're cheating!"

"(Y/N), no, don't look at it like that.  Yes, I was fooling around with her, but don't think of me cheating-"

"Oh then what is it?" I cut him off.

His guilty face changed into a smile.  The smile I couldn't resist.

"I have eternity with one of the most beautiful girls out there. That girl in there- she means absolutely nothing to me, while you- you mean everything.  You are stunning, don't let a slut like her intimidate you.  I love you," he pulled me into his bare chest.

"I bought you tacos," I sniffled.

He grinned, "Then lets kick her out and eat."

I slowly nodded and followed him back inside.

He loves you (Y/N).  Those others mean nothing.  We have forever together.