Chapter Fifteen

*Kenny's P.O.V.*

I woke up in my bed like I would've any other time I returned. I rushed to my window.

It's dark. (Y/N) is probably still at that party. I have to get her.

I wasted no time to get out of the house.

"Oh Kenny, you're up," I heard my sister comment as I ran past her.

Clyde's.  I have to get there.

I took my father's pickup.  Mom was gone at work, and dad was drunk- God only knows where. 

I got to the suburban house.  Cars filled the neighborhood.  Loud music came from the house.  Some were even passed out in the yard.

Wonder if anyone has bothered to report to the cops, not that they'd do much.  

I ran into the house, only to be crowded by people.

"Kenny, you made it!" Red, drunkenly, shouted.

She threw herself on me, and I shoved her off.

I don't see (Y/N).

I scanned through the room and spotted Kyle.

Maybe he'll know.

"Kyle!" I had to shout. "Have you seen (Y/N)?"

"I watched her go into the bathroom a while ago.  Clyde followed a few minutes after," he shrugged. 

"They still in there?" I asked.

"Not a clue," he replied.

"What the fuck man," I commented.

"Hey, she's the one making poor choices.  We've tried to help her since you guys broke up.  You can't help someone who doesn't want,"  he argues before walking away.

So everyone thinks we broke up.  I don't have time to figure out what happened since then.  I have to find her.

I looked in the bathroom but no one is in there.

Where?

I ran out of the bathroom to collide with a body.

"Oh hamburgers," the voice commented.

"Fuck, sorry Butters," I apologized.  "Hey, have you see (Y/N)?"

He pondered, "Jee, I think I saw Clyde taking her upstairs.  SHe didn't look too good.  He said he was going to lay her down."

"Lay her down my ass," I mumbled, pushing past him.

I went straight to Clyde's room, shoving through drunk teens to get to her.

If he touches her, I'll kill him.

I crashed through the door.  (Y/N) was passed out on the bed, half dress, Clyde leaning over her like the pig her was.