Prologue

|This is a reader x Dean, Sam, Castiel, some oc's and maybe other characters people suggest. This is /one/ story not one shots. It's fluffy and it might get a little... Saucy at some points. If I ever decide to write smuts to go with this story I'll put it in a separate book that will be names "you're quiet the hunter (supernatural x reader SMUT!)" so yeah. This was the beginning of the description but not everyone reads the description and I felt this was important.|

Barking sounded from the room beside a young girl named Yn was sleeping. The barking startled the young girl awake.

"Bean?" The girl called out to the small puppy making the noises.

The dog ran into the room frightened scurrying under the bed.

"Bean, what's wrong?" Yn asks curiously while peaking at the afraid dog. The dog huddles back further and a blood curling scream sounds from the kitchen.

The young girl jolts up making a small scream.

"Mommy? Daddy?" I says with a raised voice.

"Everything's okay sweetie mommy just fell everything's alright just stay in your room." Her father hollers from the kitchen.

Yn had a bad feeling about all of this and went out anyways. She sneaks from her bedroom through her living room and peaks into the kitchen. What she sees would make any 10 year old scream. But in hopes of keeping her own life she just gasped and looked away from the sight with tears in her eyes

Yn Ln just witnessed her own father carving up her mother while her mother struggles to survive. She's gaged and tied up blood everywhere.

Yn closes her eyes an takes a deep breath. "Daddy? What are you doing to mommy?" She asks innocently standing in the door way. Pretending she doesn't know what's happening.

"Oh Yn honey me and mommy are just playing a game." Her father says smiling. Blood all over him. With a crazed smile on his face.

She peers behind him to she her mother with tears in the eyes shaking her head in a "no get out if here don't believe him call the police" kind of way.

"You're not my father.." Yn says with anger. "My father would never hurt mommy." She says.

Her dad walked towards re and kneeled down to her. Looking her in the eye. Suddenly his eyes turn black and he starts to laugh.

"Mommys been a bad girl and won't give daddy the thing she stole." Her possessed father says. As he starts cleaning the blood off the knife he was using on her mother.

"Mommy doesn't give things to bad men." Yn says.

"But honey I'm not bad. Im daddy." He says putting his eyes back to normal and standing up.

Yn looks back at her mom seeing she's trying to free herself.

"You see sweetheart. Mommy has got something she stole from me and my friends and won't give it back." He says. Pacing around Yn.

Yn coughs and starts talkin gonna less childish voice. "Is that so?"

"you know kid for a ten year old your taking this pretty well." He states. "Maybe you know where the knife is?"

"Im just trying not to freak out and let you like kill me or something the only knives I know the location are of are in the cutlery drawr." Yn replies.

Soon her mother gets free and hits the man once known as "daddy" with the chair she was tied up in. The possessed man turns around angerly and makes her fly into a wall.

"YN! IN YOUR ROOM THERES A BOX WITH A LOCK IN YOUR CLOSET BEAN HAS THE KEY ON HIS COLLAR GO GET THE KNIFE!" Yns mother yells to her.

Yn runs to her room, grabs the key from the dogs collar and opens a box. She sees a knife with a rainbow metal blade with in carvings on it with a red and black handle and runs back out.

"Stab your father." Her mother says.

"WAIT WHAT?" The ten year old girl yells.

"Do it!" Her mom yells with a struggling voice.

Yn closes her eyes and lunges at her father who was concentrating on sucking the life out of her father.
She stabs him and his body brightly flickers and drops down.

Yn runs to her mother who just fell from the hold she was in.

"Yn, every monster you could ever imagine and worse are out there. This knife can kill them all. I can no longer use or protect it. Take my place. I love you. You have an important destiny to save lives. Don't let me die in vain." Her mother says before slipping out of life.

"Mom? Mommy?? How am I supposed to do that? What is happening? Mom? Mom wake up?? Mom??? Mom no." Yn sys tears running down her face.

This whole night she was acting brave to stay alive but now the threats gone she screams and falls on the floor crying.

That night Yn Ln slept on the floor of her kitchen surrounded by blood and tears.

That night was also just the beginning of  her life.

777 words

Thats the prologue of my supernatural story. What do you guys think? Want more? Even if you don't you're getting more there's someone out there who will enjoy this. Haha.  Anyways thanks for reading this I haven't finished supernatural but my amazing Phil story isn't going to well and I've been sucked into supernatural. I've watched a season per day. Im on season 4 now. This also isn't my first time watching supernatural it's just my first time watching all of it. Well I hope you like it.

Comment what you think? Should I continue?

Well bye!

|Jay|