Chapter 8

Deans PoV

(Y/N) grabs the bag she just threw at Sam from Sams arms and walks out of the room.

"Where are you going!?" I yell.

"To check out you warthog." She yell back.

"What did she just call me." I say.

"A warthog. Also known as a wild pig." Cas informs me.

"I know Castiel I didn't need you to tell me." I growl.

"She was a very attractive specimen. Are you glad to have her join us?" Cas asks.

"Shut up Cas." I growl.

"Cas, were greatful for her coming along. And sure Dean might be happy for the eye candy or the small chance of a new sexual relationship. Maybe even get the chance to make her wish of being fucked in the ass come true." Sam laughs. And I elbow him.

"Come on guys that's not funny. Sure she's hot but I have standards." I growl.

"I think you mean, she has standards you don't fit?" Sam laughs.

"From the way she eyed you both I say you both strongly for her standards in a  sexual parenter. Mostly Sam." Cas adds.

I look at Sam seeing him blush an I cough. Cas has a weird thing with digging in people's minds and when he says something like that it's usually true because that guy had no sense in humor.

As were all standing there awkwardly we see (Y/N) walk back in.

"What'd I miss?" She asks. I see Cas about to open my mouth but I instantly talk before he gets the chance to.

"Nothing. Let's go." I say. She looks at me and than Cas very confused, than up at Sam who smiles and shrugs.

We walk over to the impala and I look at (Y/N).

"I'm guessing you're gonna want to stop at Bobby's to pick up your car?" I say.

"It's right over there. I already fixed it." She says pointing at a black and white 70 mustang. My jaw drops.

"You fixed that in a day?" I say amazed.

"Yeah, why? It wasn't to beat." She replies. Obviously amused with my amazement.

"What ever you still drive a ford." I snicker and walk to the driver side and get in.

"Only thing that's ford on it is the body. I worked on the engine so much it's not even classified as a ford." She smirks and opens the back door of my impala and let's her dog out. Walking over to her car with the dog.

"Not only bangable but could be you mechanic buddy." I hear Sam laugh getting in the passenger side.

"I sense a strong attraction growing toward her from you Dean." Cas says poofing into my back seat.

"Sam I saw the way you looked at her you thinks she's "bangable" too. And Cas you shut up I bet you're also attracted to her." I growl.

"That I won't deny. She is very attractive for a human. Some might call her angelic." Cas states.

"Exactly so shut up." I growl.

505 words

The boys are teasing each other how cute.

Comment and vote.

|Jay|

You're quite the hunter (Supernatural x Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें