Chapter 9

Your PoV

I see Deans impala start to move so I start my car and follow his. I put in a mixed  CD I may of illegally burned and listen to immortals by fallout boy. Jamming out. Right when it was getting good Dean calls me. I turn down my volume and pick up.

"Ello?" I yawn.

"We found a case a couple miles from here. You prepared to hunt with pros?" I hear Dean ask. A lot of background noise from what I figured out to be Sam as Cas arguing about something.

"I should be asking you that." I smirk. Even though he can't see.

"I can almost see your over confident and sexy smirk over the phone." He purrs. And I hear the background noise stop instantly. An I hear Dean chuckle.

"I could almost say the same." I say back in a soft a bit more seductive voice. Dean also shuts up. 

"Anyways!" He coughs. "Just follow us I guess."

"Alright Buddo." I laugh and throw my phone to the side expecting he hung up and I turn my music up. It playing Andy Beirsacks part of "asshole" an I instantly start passionately singing along.

Deans PoV

"Alright Buddo." I Hearn (Y/N) say from the other line followed my rustling. Me guessing she threw her phone. Soon music plays and she starts singing. I chuckle and Cas and Sam look at me. I put it on speaker an we just kinda listen hearin her sing and than starting to.. Rap?

We all start to laugh and hear her say "shit!" And grab the phone and hang up. I look in one of my side mirrors seeing (Y/N) adorably face palm her face so red I could tell from here.

I had to admit she was a very attracted chic and I loved the way she frustrated me. She's sassy and fights back, takes no shit. I find it pretty sexy. I'd never admit it of course. The strange relationship of flirting is good enough.

"Dean you look like you're upset." I hear Cas saying. Breaking me from y thoughts.

"I'm fine Cas, just thinking." I chuckle at his concern. I don't think he understand resting bitch face syndrome.

(Hands up if you have that irl!)

The rest of the drive was filled with conversation about the job and other random things. Cas adventually  poofs of to god knows where leaving me and my brother alone. Silence fills the atmosphere

"You know, we can't keep (Y/N) with us." He finally says breaking the silence.

"And why do you say that Sammy?" I sigh. I tune my head to Sam giving me a "really" look.

"Because we're dangerous. I can't seem to sleep with a girl with out her dying. Last girl you loved was put in danger so you had to wipe her memory. We got Jo and Ellen killed. And so many others. I don't think you want to risk another death in out hands do you?" Sam replies.

"Sam." I say. Him looking at me as an answer. "Shut up." I growl.

"C'mon Dean! We should are last warn her!" He raises his voice.

"(Y/N) is a hunter. She's capable of protecting herself if we can't protect her. And we barely know her so why do you care?" I raise my voice back.

"Because I don't want another death in out hands. And if we keep her around by the time she dies we might be attached to her! No offence but you don't cope well with the loss of loved ones! And last thing we need is one of is selling our souls for her!" Sam yells.

"Sam she'll be fine she's a hunter." I sigh.

"So were Jo and Ellen." Sam states.

"Sam shut up please. We're not talking about this." I growl.

"Dean." Sam starts.

"No." I shout. Turning up the radio. Sam angerly sighing and crossing his arms childishly. Anger and frustration all over his face.

I understand where he's coming from. We are considered... Dangerous...  And a lot of people died in our hands. And he was right about Lisa and Ben. I put them in danger just by loving them. But. (Y/N) was a hunter and seemed to be a good one at that.

I sigh and continue to drive. Checking to see if (Y/N) is following still. I look to see her jamming out with her dog. Smile across her face showing pure joy. I smile and continue to drive.

758 words.

Look at that another chapter! Stuff is getting juicy.

Check out my new mature a Castiel x Reader story. Just a warning smut and more mature and triggering content will be involved in it.

Comment and vote!

|Jay|