Chapter 4

Yerin POV

We decided to stay over at Yuna's house last night, since the following day is Saturday.

We woke up early but Yuna was earlier. She had already left the house for work while everyone was still sleeping. Sometimes, I really wonder if she is a machine. All three of us woke up shortly when the doorbell rang.

"Who can it be?" SinB ruffled her bed hair before dragging her feet to the door.

"Tadah! Rise and Shine! It's me~" We all gathered to the doorstep and saw Eunha swinging the plastic bags in her hands as she waved.

Seeing that it was no one important, SinB groaned and collapsed herself on the sofa. "You are too early unnie!" She whined.

"Is Yuna still here? I woke up early to buy breakfast for you guys! Especially Yuna!" Eunha shrieked as she quickly took off her shoes and rushed in.

"Yuna left already." I calmly replied while brushing my teeth, popping myself on the nearest chair as Sojung unnie was busy in the kitchen.

"What?! Already?!" SinB shot up from her sleeping position, with her eyes widely opened. I just nodded casually and walked away to wash up.

"Since when?! I was sleeping beside her! How can I not know that she left already!" she screamed at the top of the voice as I just shook my head while washing my face.

"I came here for Yuna." Eunha pouted while putting the plastic bags on the kitchen table. "It's okay unnie. I will help you clear the food." SinB playfully grinned as she opened the plastic bags, earning a hit on her head by Sojung unnie.

"Yah. Can you go and wash up first?" she pushed SinB away from the food and into the bathroom as I made my way out.

I sat across Eunha before unboxing all the food that she had bought. "Woah. Eunha ah, this is a lot of food you know." I gasped as I quickly took the utensils and waited for the others.

"I bought them for Yuna. It's all her favourite food. You know, she needs energy to work. But I am still later than her." She sighed while shaking her head. I nodded while sighing with her, "That machine really needs to give herself some rest."

"FOOD I AM HERE!" we could hear a long and loud growl from the bathroom. SinB rushed towards the table as she sat down beside me while Sojung unnie sat down beside Eunha. We all dig in to the food as we were all hungry.

"Where's Yewon?" Sojung unnie casually asked while chewing on her food. "I call her, but she had project to do, so she couldn't make it here." Eunha answered.

"GOSH UNNIE THE FOOD IS SO GOOD." SinB interrupted their conversation earning glares from Sojung unnie. "You will get fat one day." Sojung unnie dissed.

We gathered around in the living room after breakfast for revision as we lied on the floor, holding our books above us.

"I can't do this anymore. This is so difficult!" Sojung unnie groaned. "Yah, let's rest for a bit. Let's talk about our new class. How was it?" Sojung unnie initiated.

I shot up from the floor. "Talking about that unnie. Come on, guess who is my tablemate."

"Is it one of the Bangtan boys?" Eunha asked while munching on her chips. I nodded dreadfully.

"Who? They are handsome though." Sojung unnie dragged her body closer to mine.

"Jeon Jungkook." I sighed. "Gosh. You can't imagine how boring he is. I am dying out of boredom everyday." I ruffled my hair in agitation.