Chapter 15

Author POV

The next day arrived, invited by the gloomy and gravel-grey sky. Soft and sodden drops hit onto the windows and grounds, making everyone's day less energetic.

Yuna woke up from her sleep, adjusting herself to the darkness that was unusual in the room. She took a look at the alarm clock beside her bed. 6 a.m. Groaning from her headache, she made her way out to the living room. She remembered everything that happened yesterday night. Jungkook at her house, cooking for her and most importantly everything that he said. Her brain was in a mess as her world kept spinning as she reached the kitchen. To her surprise, she saw a figure on the sofa. She made her way closer to the figure before realising that it was Jungkook. Clearly, he slept on the sofa the whole night.

This scene melted Yuna's heart as a small grin spread across her face. How silly can he be? To stay here the whole night. She thought to herself as she quietly went to the guest room to take the extra blanket before going back to the sofa. She carefully covered his body with the blanket, squatting beside him. She couldn't imagine how good looking he is despite the dim area. All the memories they once had, flashed through her mind once again, looking at his features that seemed to be moulded from granite. She softly caressed Jungkook's cheeks with her finger causing him to fidget a little in his sleep. She quickly retreated her finger back, sitting there silently to see what would happen. Luckily, Jungkook went back to sleep almost immediately.

She took a deep sigh before whispering, "I like you too..." she smiled bitterly, slowly standing up from the ground back to her bedroom.

Without her knowing, the time passed faster than she thought, when she woke up again, it was already 9 a.m. She wanted to go for lessons but since it was already past 8 a.m., she decided to just skip school for this day. Holding onto her head, she made her way out of her room.

She turned her head to see the empty sofa with a folded blanket and turned to the kitchen table to find a bowl, covered. Her heart sank as a sense of disappointment dangled in her heart. She approached the bowl on the table, uncovered it, realising that it was a bowl of noodles with a note on the cover.

"Thank you for the blanket and sorry to bother you. Have your breakfast and medication when you wake up. I am sorry if the noodles taste bad, it's really my first time doing this. Eat well.

-Jungkook"

She let out a small chuckle and put the bowl of noodles into a pot to heat it up while she did the necessary packing of the blanket.

Jungkook POV

"Jungkook, is Yuna alright?" Yerin noona asked me while we sat together as a whole in the café. I nodded.

"Finally, we reunite again." Hoseok hyung clapped his hands, taking his seat.

"If only Yuna was here." Jimin hyung added in and everyone's expression sank.

"How's Yuna unnie?" SinB asked, turning her gaze to Yerin noona while she pointed to me.

Everyone stared at me and I let out a sigh. "She is fine. But her fever has not gone down last night when I went over. I don't know about today."

"Let's go and visit her today!" Seokjin hyung snapped his fingers and then lowered his volume, "Can we?"

Everyone laughed at his sudden change in reaction. "We should." Yerin noona said as we all agreed.

Yuna POV

My Neighbour... Next Door?!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara