Chapter 25

Author POV

Yerin followed Yuna all the way to the garden behind the school where it is always quiet and peaceful. Sobs could be heard as Yuna slammed herself down onto a random bench in front of her. She couldn't believe what is actually happening to her as she covered her face with her palm to compose herself.

"Yuna..." Yerin sat down beside her and rubbed Yuna's back to comfort her. "Everything's will be fine..." She said, pulling the younger one into her embrace. "Why is this even happening!" Yuna screamed into her palms, trying her best to contain her tears. She didn't want anyone to see her in this state, not even her unnies. "Yuna ah, this will all fade very soon. Trust me. People will forget about it very soon. All you need is us and Jungkook, alright." Yerin caressed Yuna's hair. She knew how hard it would be for Yuna.

Yerin POV

I stayed there in the park with Yuna for the first half of the lessons when she finally picked up the courage to go for lessons. "Are you sure about this? You can just go home now if you are not comfortable." I reassured her but she shook her head. "Running away now would mean that I am admitting what has been said by the others. It will be difficult for Jungkook as well."

I sighed as I could do nothing except to support her decision. She is old enough to think for her own actions and what she said wasn't entirely wrong. I was just afraid that she might get hurt again the moment she enters the class. It was break time and students were strolling around in the school compound. Murmurs and whispers could be heard around us when we made our way up to the class. I held tightly onto Yuna's hand to comfort her as we walked into the classroom. There was only Jungkook in the classroom, it must have been a hard time for him as well.

"Yuna!" Jungkook stood up from his seat the moment he saw her. I wasn't sure if Yuna was ready to face Jungkook with as she was hesitating to approach him at the moment. Students were walking pass our classrooms and most of them were peeping in.

"That's Choi Yuna, Jungkook's girlfriend."

"She dated him for money. Probably fame too."

"She has a nice face; didn't know she was like that deep down her heart."

Yuna slowly made her way towards Jungkook but she did not have any contact with him. He tried to reach out his hand but she didn't budge. I left the classroom as I thought the both of them needed some time for themselves.

Jungkook POV
"Yuna..." I stepped a step closer but she did not look at me, not even once. "I am sorry..." she looked down onto the ground and started crying. She didn't have the courage to look at me in the eye, I knew it. I knew how she felt. "No... Yuna ah..." I wrapped my arms around her back to enclose her tightly in my embrace but she didn't react to my hug. "Please... we will get through this together. Just like how we have done before." She didn't reply, all she did was to cry in my arms and her tears were like stagger to my heart. I couldn't bear to see her like that.

We stayed like this for a few minutes when she broke away from my embrace as some students were starting to stroll in. I could see a few disgusted looks on the students who came inside but they didn't say a word. Subsequently, Taehyung and Hoseok hyung also came in along with Yerin noona. "Yuna, are you okay?" Taehyung hyung asked her as stains of tears could be seen on her eyes. "Who on earth did such a cruel thing to our Yuna." Hoseok hyung clenched his fist.

Just then, I saw Minjung walking into the class. She looked over to our direction expressionlessly before sitting on her seat. A slight feeling hit me but I shook it off. My whole heart is only filled with Yuna now. I couldn't afford to care more about the others.