Chapter 6

Yuna POV

The sky was getting dark when I walked home from the café. I was turning into the roundabout to reach my apartment building when I saw a bunch of guys coming out from the main entrance. I rubbed my eyes to have a better look when I realised it is Bangtan.

What?! What are they doing here? Do they leave here too?! No way! I know everyone here!

I panicked as I quickly turned my back to walk backwards at a fast yet not noticeable pace. I turned towards the park to disperse with a crowd of people before checking the boys. I saw them walk towards a different direction as I let out a sign of relief. It would have been so awkward if I greet them. I shrugged and quickly made my way back to my apartment.

"That was close." I yawned while slamming myself on the sofa. I closed my eyes a little while to relax my worn out body. The moment I closed my eyes, I remembered about the new neighbour. I stood up instantly. I have not greeted him after so many days. Gosh. He must think that I am an unfriendly neighbour.

I hit my own forehead before rushing to the kitchen. I need to have a little welcome present for him. I opened the fridge before finding a box of ready-to-eat kimchi and some chocolates.

Great. I am sure he would like these. I hope.

I quickly rushed out of my apartment before carefully pressed on his doorbell, hoping that he wasn't asleep yet. I started to feel a little nervous as I tried to recall his name.

No one answered the door. I tried the second time, but there was still no answer. "Guess he is out." She sighed in disappointment as she went back to her own apartment to rest.

"I will go again tomorrow night then."

Jungkook POV

Hyungs decided to go out for supper this random night as I followed along. I have moved in for almost a week but I still have not met my new neighbour. She must be busy huh?

"Yah. Who do you think Kookie's neighbour will be? Do you think it's someone from the gang of girls? Is it really that Yuna girl?" Seokjin hyung buzzed along with Taehyung and Hoseok hyung.

"Can you please be more mature and stop leading these boys to the wrong path?" Namjoon hyung laughed as I did too.

"But it was so weird and interesting at the same time. Look, hyung. The girl who rejected my offer today morning is the friend of Kookie's new neighbour. She is a friend of Yuna. Yuna owns an apartment. She is working as a part-time that's why she isn't at home most of the time. See? Everything fits in too perfectly. It's hard for me to not believe that Yuna is Jungkook's new neighbour." Taehyung hyung nodded in confidence while presenting his analysis.

"Stop acting like you are a genius or an investigator, Kim Taehyung. Can you just mind your own business? Jungkook will meet her soon and all the truth will be revealed, alright?" Yoongi hyung rolled his eyes and tugged his hands into his pocket.

"I was just trying to make some sense out of all the information I have! I am being kind to give some hints to Jungkook, okay. Please appreciate them." Taehyung hyung said shamelessly, spreading his arms, waiting for us to "worship" him.

"And I do not need that, hyung." I shot him a short and sweet diss, earning joking cheers from other hyungs. Taehyung hyung just gave me a funny ugly look and we broke into laughter.

His interpretation stayed in my brain as I recalled all the coincidence. Hyung was not entirely wrong. I shrugged off my thoughts as Seokjin hyung swung his arm around my shoulders. "Maknae, what if Yuna is your new neighbour?" I shot him the I-don't-really-care look before tugging my hands into my pockets.