Chapter 19 (:

(AN) Eeek, I left you on a bit of a cliffhanger, didn't I?;) Oooooh what will happen? o.O is Hunter safe? Or is he being ripped to pieces by his douche of a dad....? Read to find out...

Who thought the picture of Hunter was seriously yummy?!

God, I want my own Hunter.

Or just any cute, emo boy with a lip ring.

Funny me saying that, cause I already have a boyfriend....

He's so not my type though.

I like emo cuties with a lip ring ^.^

I'm rambling like I always do so I will leave...and you can read...and that rythmes!:o

Hehehe, remember! 20 votes till the next chapter!(:

I love you! XXX

I'd fallen asleep in James' arms last night, after putting up a good struggle to get out of the door. How could I just sit there when Hunter was in danger and it was all my fault? I felt like a pathetic excuse of a life. And hell, if anything happened to Hunter then I wouldn't hesitate to shoot his Dad in the face.

I woke up with a gasp, and immediatley sat up from James' chest. He smiled at me, and I thought about slapping him. How could he smile?

"Why are you smiling?" I demanded.

James took my hand and smiled more. "They found Hunter."

I felt as if a massive weight had suddenly been hoisted up off my chest. I could finally breathe again, finally smile, finally...worry about where the hell he had been last night.

"Where did they find him?"

"Funny story." James murmured. "Hunter came back last night about a half hour after you fell asleep. Chris had got back by then and went up, to see if he was ok."

"And was he?"

"Well, his lip ring had been pulled off so his mouth was all bloody."

I squinted my eyes. "Who would run up to someone, rip out their lip ring, and run off?"

James sighed. "That's the bad part actually."

"How?"

"Well, Hunter didn't get home on his own last night. When Chris asked him how he'd managed to get back, Hunter said that a man drove him."

A man.

A man could be his Father.

Right?

But if it had been his Father, wouldn't Hunter have been able to realize?

"It wasn't his Dad." I said immediatley. "Hunter would have freaked if it was his Dad."

"You're forgetting that he was absolutley off his head. He could barely stand last night, practically crawled through the door. When Chris asked if he recognized the man, Hunter said yes. Apparently, the man kept staring at him and touching his hair and...come on Kat, you don't have to be a genius to work out that it was his Dad."

"But his Dad's an ass!" I exclaimed. "He wouldn't have just drove Hunter home and not done anything! If it was his Dad, he would have taken Hunter out of state and probably killed him!"

"Maybe he changed...?"

"No." I hissed. "Don't even say that."

"Kat-"