Chapter 36 <3

(AN) I have to upload two times today because I couldn't leave you all on that sad ending :'( Who cried? This chapter isn't the happiest either, but Hunter finally realizes that he has to grow up and be there for Kat ^.^ so that's good, right?>.<

I wont keep you waiting! Go! Enjoy! Read the chapter!

You know my vote line by now!

The song for this chapter is Fix You by Coldplay. Listen to it whilst reading and there's a possibility that you might cry :'( I'll put the song in the side :|<3

I love you all! *BEWARE OF THE SEX SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER LITTLE CHILDREN*

*Hunter's Pov (20 Minutes Ago)*

"Hunter? What are you doing here? I thought you were at Alex's house?"

"Kat..." I whispered, forcing back the tears in my eyes. "I n-need help."

(Present Time)

"Don't tell Chris?"

Me and Kat were sat on my bed, hand in hand, staring into each other's eyes. She gave me a small sympathetic smile and then blew out a sigh.

"I'm not gonna tell him anything you don't want me to," she whispered. "Are you sure you don't want him to know though?"

"I'm sure. He'll be dissappointed, Kat. I don't want to make him upset."

"It's alright." She promised, tracing her fingertips over the new white plaster covering my wrist. "I just can't help but feel like the reason you did that tonight...was because of what I said."

"No." I assured her. "I just...felt bad about everything and I didn't know how else to deal with it."

Kat gave me a small smile. "If you ever feel like that, you come and find me. Alright? Because I will always be there for you no matter what. And I'm glad that you came here tonight. I'm glad that you resisted the alcahol and the temptation to hurt yourself more."

"Did I make you cry?"

"No." She whispered. "I just got upset about everything that we'd said to each other. The fight made me cry."

"I'm sorry for everything I said to you."

"I'm sorry too." She murmured. "And believe me when I tell you that I will never, ever make sex an issue, alright? I understand that what you went through was so traumatic. And I understand that it's going to take time. But you need to open up to me, Hunter. How can I understand you when you're holding everything back?"

"I dunno.." I admitted. "I just..don't want to tell you things."

"Why not?"

"Because I care about what you think."

"Hunter," she sighed; squeezing my hand reassuringly. "I would never judge you, ok? You need to understand that. Do you not know how much I love you?"

I looked down nervously.

"Hunter, I love you more than I've ever loved anyone before. You are the only person I have ever properly loved. You're gorgeous and talented and you have the cutest little dimples-" she poked the side of my cheek, making me smile a little bit. "God knows I love you. And if I could fix you; literally fix you and mend every broken memory, then I would. I would do absolutley anything for you Hunter Storm. Please believe that."