Chapter 20 >.<

(AN) Helloooo(: sorry for no upload for the past 2 days!;( i don't really like this chapter, it's all rushed and icky. i promise a better next one!^.^ hehehe, i love all of you guys! Literally! This story is so much more popular than it used to be and I just want to thank every one of you for reading/commenting and voting!(':

30 votes until the next chapter!:D

I love you all! XXX

I dragged Hunter's lifeless body through to the bathroom. I knew what he'd done, it didn't take a genius to figure out what he had done.

He'd overdosed.

And I was the only one who could save him.

There wasn't enough time to call an ambulance. I just had to work things my own way, do things how I thought they could be solved. I wasn't sure if it would work, but I had to try.

"Come on, Hunter." I panted, locking the bathroom door and pulling his body down to the toilet.

Would this even work?

If it didn't, I would never forgive myself.

I readied our bodies into the same position as we had been in earlier in the morning; my arm around his stomach, my chest against his back, and then I moved my fingers up to his mouth. Without hesitation, I shoved my fingers down his throat and held them there for what seemed like forever.

"Hunter?!" I pleaded desperatley.

And then at that exact moment, as if my voice triggered his body to wake, Hunter violently chocked out a mixture of sick and pills. Pulling my hand away instantly, I wiped my fingers on the closest towel and then wrapped my arms around Hunter as he gasped for air.

"You fucking idiot." I muttered, gently rocking him back and forth.

His breath was ragged and sharp but I just held on tight.

"Just breathe." I whispered. "It's ok now."

Hunter was more or less ok now. He was in my room, in his boxers, lying on my bed with his face burried in the pillow. As I lay next to him, I stared deeper at his wrists.

And then I felt stupid.

How could I have not seen the white scars?

The faded marks?

I guess I always knew that Hunter would self harm.

How could he not?

He'd been through too much.

"You're such an idiot." I muttered, holding him tighter. Something inside me was forcing me to hold on, to not let go. It was mainly because...he'd just attempted suicide?

It felt so surreal.

"Are you gonna tell Chris?"

His voice was quiet, barely there.

I just sighed. "I have to..."

"No you don't." He hissed.

"Hunter...you just fucking tried to kill yourself! You need to tell Chris!"

"No! He'll send me back to-" Hunter stopped himself.

He didn't know that I knew about his encounters with psychiatric hospitals. So instead of admitting everything that I knew about his life...I just brushed my hand over his hair.

"It'll be ok." I assured him. "Just...please tell me why?"

"Why do you think?"

"Your Dad?"