Chapter 39 <3

(AN) Hellooooo!(:

I want to enter the sequel into the Watty Awards, so that's why I'm getting a bit desperate for votes. Remember to vote, vote, vote! And comment cause your comments make me smile ^.^ I'm sorry if i take ages to reply to your messages :\ I'm getting so many a day it's hard to keep up with them. If you're wanting a quicker reply, post on my message board because I WILL reply to those.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Holy shit! You find out Hunter's name in Chapter 41! AHHHHH!

And there will be a sequel! It's called 'Love Like The Storm</3!'

*Hunter's Pov*

"I miss Kat..."

"Hunter, we've only just gotten into the car."

"Is it weird that I miss her then...?"

"Nah, it's cute."

"Oh. Well, I miss Kat..."

"Hunter-"

"I miss that little bitch,"

"Is there even a point in me telling you to stop swearing?"

"Nope," 

Chris chuckled. "Alright. How are you feeling though? Aside from missing your...bitch of a girlfriend?"

"Shitting myself," I admitted. "Is this even gonna help?"

"It's helped people in even worse situations, of course it's gonna help." He assured me. "It's nothing like the psyciatric, I promise."

I nodded and then looked down to my hands, twisting my fingers between one another.

"Kid, don't look so nervous."

"Can you not call me kid?" I asked, quietly. "Sorry...it's just my Dad called me it a lot,"

"It's alright," he murmured; smiling lightly. "You need to tell me these things. I never want to do anything to make you uncomfortable."

I nodded. "Alright."

"Are you alright?"

"I dunno," i said honestly. "Something like that."

*Kat's Pov*

"You're missing Hunter already, aren't you?" James asked, raising an eye-brow. I scooped my spoon into the ice cream and took another bite.

"What gave it away?"

"The comfort eating and the fact that you're making me sleep over for the month.."

"I can't be on my own for a month," I muttered. "You can be my replacement Hunter. Well, not really because no one can replace Hunter. But you know..you can be my kind of Hunter replacement."

"Okaaay," he agreed. "I can't believe you didn't tell Hunter this though.."

"If he'd of known that the trail was today, he would of never left."

"Wait, you wanted him to leave?!"

"No, of course not!" I cried. "I just wanted him to get better and Hunter wants that too. If he knew that Chris was going to court later on today to fight my Mom for custody, he would've put it off and eventually convinced himself to stay."

"I guess that's true," he shrugged. "If Chris does get custody of you, we need to party. Asap."

"I dunno..." I mumbled. "I've never been the partying type. I'm no Hunter."