Imagine for @brooklynelizabeth77

Theme: Imagine getting KO'd by Dean on accident

Fandom: WWE

Word Count:

Warnings: Just major fluff

~~~~~

"Woah! Look at the lunatic fringe just throws The Miz out of the ring!"

You were sitting smack-dab behind the announcers table as you watched Dean Ambrose kick The Miz's butt.

You had been a fan of Dean Ambrose for a long time. He was the best in the biz! Plus he wasn't a sight for sore eyes...

Dean began to push The Miz outside of the ring right in front of the announcers table and you could already see where this was going.

Dean was gonna perform his finishing move, Dirty Deeds, to the Miz on top of the announcers table! He was gonna be less than 10 feet away from you!

You started getting nervous and excited that he was gonna be that close to you, so you started chanting Dean's name.

"Go Dean!" You yelled and he looked over to you, doing his silly little grin he always does.

He ripped all of the electrical wires of the table and shoved the Miz on the table. He looked out to the crowd and winked his eye at you.

You smiled and laughed back at him until you seen the Miz break out of the Dirty Deeds hold.

And that's all you could remember when you opened your eyes...

There was a bright light surrounding you and you were really confused as to where you were.

You felt around and noticed that a blanket was covering you and you weren't in your clothes you wore to the match.

"Ugh, where am I?" You asked yourself.

But somebody spoke up.

"Be easy Brooklyn, you're at the hospital." You looked to your right and noticed Dean Ambrose sitting right beside you.

You squinted and began laughing, but stopped quite quickly because a pain shot threw your head.

"No I must be dreaming. I was at the match and you were wrestling The Miz. Maybe I'm just daydreaming or something..." You grabbed your phone at your bedside and noticed that it was Wednesday.

But you went to a Smackdown! Live show... On Tuesday.

"Oh my gosh.." You said, rubbing your head.

"Brooklyn don't freak out okay? You just fell and hit your head at Smackdown! Live."

You fell and hit your head?

"How? Did you fall on me or something?" You asked.

"Nope.." (The gif explains how he would say this line.)

You raised my eyebrows at him and he cracked a smile.

You both laughed and it made your head feel a little bit better.

"Okay maybe I did. But I stayed here with you all night until you woke up!"

Ahhhhh!?! WHAT!

"You know, you didn't have to do that Dean." You said, feeling grateful that he did.

"Well when I picked you up out of the crowd after I fell on you, nobody seemed to know who you were.. So I just decided to stay and give you some company." He laughed, stirring around his cup of coffee he had in his hands.

"Well thank you. I did come here by myself so.." You were interrupted by the door to your room opening. It was your doctor.

"Good morning Brooklyn. I assume Mr. Ambrose explained why you're here. How are you feeling this morning?" He asked.

"I'm feeling pretty good. Not really hurting anywhere but my head is sore." You said.

"Well that is only expected because you fell on your head. I will be releasing you this morning to go back to your hotel, so you can rest up."

Wait, I was suppose to go back home today!

"Wait, Doctor.. I was suppose to go back home today." You replied.

"Well is there anybody you can call?" He asked.

"No, my family lives too far away from here. This is my first trip by myself." You could feel Dean's eyes on you.

Dean stood up and cleared his throat.

"Doc, how about this... Brooklyn will go with me back to her hotel, she'll pack her bags, and she can go with me?" He proposed.

A WHOLE DAY WITH THE LUNATIC FRINGE? YASSS!

The doctor looked at me.

"Are you okay with that Brooklyn?"

"Absolutely." You replied and seen Dean wink at you.

"Okay, we have all of your belongings at the front desk so you are okay to leave by me. Have a good day, Ms. Brooklyn." He left the room and Dean helped you get out of the bed.

"So ready to spend some time with this?" He motioned to his whole body and you laughed.

"I guess!"

~~~~~
2 years later
~~~~~

"Dean can you check the baby?" You asked your husband of one year.

"Yes Brooklyn!" He replied, heading to the baby's crib.

After Dean had helped you from the hospital, you never went back home. You stayed on the road with him for a couple of months until he proposed to you. Once you two were married, he retired from wrestling to start a family with you in Cincinnati. Now you had just given birth to your first son, Isaiah, and was very happy with your life.

Dean came back into the room holding Isaiah, his hair sticking up in every direction.

"Look Brooklyn! Isaiah looks like daddy when he used to wrestle."

You both laughed as you thought in your head, 'How could life get any better than this?'

Imagines of MULTIPLE FANDOMS (REQUESTS OPEN!)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara