lets play a game

(Before I get shit on the age gap? Just fuckin read the story. You will see later on how old they are in THIS book Louise and her friends will be freshman, Tina,Gene and their friends are sophomores
And logan and his group of ass hats are all siniors)

🔥logans pov🔥

"Come on dude!"
My friend's Jacob and Scotty have been trying to get me to play some game with a girl. Its called the love game? Or some shit like that.
"No, no way in hell because, A, I could get my love guts smashed. B, I could smash a girls love guts and be known as the school ass hole!"
Both my friends glared at me
"But Logan come on, you could get the chance to have some girl scream her deepest darkest secret to the WHOLE SCHOOL!" I pulled my skate board from my locker and looked at my friends. "Okay but what if I lose? I'll be HUMILIATED! Both my friends grinned which I'll idmit kinda frightened me. "Trust us dude, with the girl we have picked out there's no way your going to loose"

'I know I'm going to regret this' I sighed "okay who's the chick?" both my friends screamed her name causing everyone in the hall way to look at us. "LOUISE BELCHER!!" 'Yep regretting it' "SHHHH! okay!, okay fine I'll ask her at lunch " I threw my board down and skated down the halls to class.

⌚time skip to lunch⌚

Me and my friends skated threw the lunch line and to our normal table. "Okay dude look there she is! " I growled a little "but she's surrounded by her siblings not to mention tweedle D and tweedle Dumb ass!" I said pointing to the twins who follow her around like children.

My friend Jacob groaned "dude her older brothers there to but ur not worried about him!"I scoffed "okay bro, the worse that fat tub of lard could do is sit on me or eat me, but fine " I got up and started walking once I got there I pushed the less annoying twin off the table and sat next to Louise.

"Sup four ears" she tugged her ears down and looked at me smirking. "Hello Bush" I was tooken back but didn't show it...I hope " look I'm just going to get straight to the point how would you like me to tell my deepest darkest secret to the whole school?"

She grinned so I took that as a HELL YEAH BITCH! "But there's a catch" her grin went to a fuck u look which made me smile.

"Okay..., let's play a game.
Let's sweet talk. Let's play fight.
Let's talk 24/7.
Let's tell each other good morning and good night every day.
Let's take walks together.
Let's give each other nicknames.
Let's go on dates.
Let's talk on the phone all night long.
Let's hold each other.
Let's er...uh k-kiss and hug.
And whoever falls in love first?
Loses and they will have to tell there deepest darkest secret to the whole school"

I closed my eyes waiting for the slap but when it didn't come I opened them to see a very red faced Louise. "Uh fours ears you ok- " I was cut off by her obeist brother "I SHIP IT!" He got looks from the whole table pissed off ones from the twins and confused ones from his sisters. "So Bush, if I win u have to spill your guts to the whole school?"

I nodded a little worried. "Well fine deal, but on one condition" she got really closse and whisperd in my ear.
"I get to be the girlfriend~" with that she walked away followed by her confused sister, obeist brother and and the twins.

"I get to be the gir- HEY! IM NOT A CHICK!" Everyone in the cafeteria turned to look at me some more than others were confused I got up red from eberessment and walked to my friends with shit eating grins.

🐰Louise's pov🐰

I was walking home from school with my group The Twins were asking me very annoying questions on why I said yes to Logan's little game
"Well boys to answer your question I'm obviously getting back at him!
Two years ago that ass hole stole my ears! So now I have a chance to brake him! Not only will I crush that shriveled up black turd he calls a heart but I'll have him spill his guts out in front of the WHOLE SCHOOL!!!"

the twins furiously nodded in fear on account I was pretty loud. "I just told Tammy" Tina stated putting her phone away. "What!? WHY!?!" She looked down at me. " Because, Tammy is both one of the most Popular girls at school and she's a news anker on the school News So she'll obviously tell everybody so now everyone will know about your game and be noted"

Before I could tell her she was being stupied I got a text from Tammy "HEY HEY HEY! so listen up everybody of Wesley high! I just learned that freshman LOUISE BELCHER! Is playing the love game with senior LOGAN BUSH! For those who do not know the LoveGame it is a game where two people pretend to date and who ever falls in love first loses and if they lose they must tell their most deepest darkest secret on school news! I'll keep you all up dated!"
I put my phone dow sighing
"....Tina u both amaze and kill me "

🔥Logan's pov🔥

I was reaching for my door handle when I got a text from Tammy some popular sophmor. After finishing reading the news on my love game with Louise I smirked.
"Well played four ears"