idc I ship it louise

🐰louise's pov🐰

I called Tammy before school and told here we wore ready to come on the show, all I heard was a squeal and a fuck yeah from Jocelyn. I walked out of my house to see logan standing there waiting for me I grab his hand and we walk to school entering the news room.

"Louise, Logan! You made it, okay go sit over there and wait". We waited for a few mins and then we heard the music signalling the show was on. "Hey Huxley high! Its ur girl Tamtam with some neeeeews!!!! Everyone knows about the little louigan thing and HERE ARE THE RESULTS!!!! so Louise who lost!? dish!" I smiled at Logan and held his hand. "I did" "so did I" the look on Tammy's face was priceless .

"Well ladies and gental man I geuss we have a tie! So tell meu two what's ur biggest secrets" Logan was about to speak "well Tammy my biggest secre-"

"TIIIIIIIINA!!!!!!" Tina falls from her desk and looks at her angry sister. "yes Louise?" "U WONT BELIEVE WHO THE FUCK I RAN INTO! FUCKING LOGAN BUSH AND HE BIT MY DAMN BUNNY EAR!" well geuss I won't be finishing my friend fiction any time soon.....

💩A/N💩

Well that's the end hope u liked he twist! which ill explain if people dont understand. Basically none of it happened, it was just a fan fiction Tina wrote.