super psycho love

🔥logans pov🔥

I woke up and looked at my phone like every morning and saw a text from an unknown number.
Unknown number: morning Logie bear.
Logan: four ears?
Unknown number: no its fucking Santa.
Logan: morning four ears.

First I change her name in my phone, then I put my phone down and went to my closet putting on a white long sleeve shirt and a gray short sleeve over it. (Ik ik its usually red or orange but hey he's older and junk) I put my black jeans on and look at my board. "Hmmm I think I'll walk four ears today "

Logan: hey cupcake, I'm walking u today so make sure the double bone heads and the twins don't come.
Four ears💕: what ever I'll be on my porch.

Her house isn't to far, just a couple of blocks down, when I did reach her house she was standing on the porch but she wasn't waring her normal clothes she had on frilly type red tank top and dark blue jeans her hair was down yet she still wore her ears.

I geuss I was staring to long cus she walked up to me. "We leaving or what?" I nodded and grabbed her hand. "We have to hold each other remember" she looked away and mumbled a yeah as she squeezed my hand. 'This is going to be a long day'
We got to school and standing there wore some pissed looking twins .
"LOUISE ! WE WAITED FOR YOU FOR TEN MINS THEN UR SISTER TOLD US U LEFT WITH" they looked over to me "THAT!"

I put my hand to my chest and faked a hurt look. "Why Andy, Ollie I'm hurt " I flipped them off then let go of Louise. "Anyways I have to go meet Jacob and Scotty, later bunbun~" I walked away and could hear the twins making up shit and Louis's laughing. After I saw my friends at my locker I ran up to them. "Hey, we saw you walking with cotton tail" I smirked at Scotty's nick name. 'Ima use that' "did she bite u?"

'Are these really the best I can do for friends' "yeah hey I'ma make- invite her to sit with us at lunch k?" Both of them nodded and we walked to first period which was math, we don't really do anything we mostly wait for our teacher to fall asleep like everyday then we skip.

"Okay class do your work" our teacher sat down and in five minutes he was out. "Come on let's go to the filed " all of us went to the foot ball filed ware we saw Andy and Ollie walking with there brother, he's like the foot ball captin I don't know. "Hey u should see if they wanna eat with us too, you do have to hang out with her friends" I nodded and walked over to the pesto brothers. "Hey Jim, twins. " the twins nodded and jimmy said hey. "So Andy, Ollie I feel like you hate me and I honestly don't care-"

both my friends elbowed me on both sides. "Uh...I mean we wanted to know if you wanted to join us at lunch I'm inviting Louise" it took them a while but I'm pretty sure the thought of there only friend hanging out with three seniors made them agree. They both smiled and nodded waved goodbye then walked away .
"That went well" I slapped both of there heads. "Don't elbow me"

👬Andy and Ollies pov👬

"Sooo we're going to cock block him right?" "Hell yeah we are "