better than you

Anything you can do I can do better

Pt 2

🔥logans pov🔥

I got there first panting like a dog, it looked like it was snowing but I didn't care. "H-HA! FUCK U IM BETTER T-THAN YOU!" he stood up straight and put on that shit eating grin. "days still young" then Louise walked up to us gut punching both of us sending both me and Duncan to our knees.

"Ffffffffuck" I could hear Duncan mumbling Italian? Cuss words I think. "That's for abandoning me with miss reporter prom queen"

With that she walked into the school. "Ugh- y-yo Logan who ever can get her forgiveness first is the better friend"
I sprung up ignoring the pain in my stomach and ran to Louise's locker shoving past people and hugging Louise from behind getting her hair in my face.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" I heard her laugh which made me feel a little better. She turned and hugged me back at first I was REALLY shocked but then she called me an ass hole so I felt better....I like it when she calls me names. "Next time you decide to run off make sure I'm not stuck with Tammy" I nodded.

Hey Louise remember the rules I told you? She nodded then smirked kissing my cheek. "So Logie bare sense its a free day how about you, me and the others hang out all day?" I nodded but got tackled by Scotty and Jacob as they screamed about the last slice of pizza?

"DAMN IT DUNCAN LIED HE DIDNT TAKE IT!" I growled. I really hate that guy. I shoved my friends off of me and looked back at Louise who was already talking to Duncan and the twins. "Oh no babe I'm fine so thanks for as-" Duncan took her ears. No no no hell no THATS MY THING. I saw the horror in Louise's face and the twins . Duncan didn't even look sorry he just put them on and smirked at her but what was worse was she smirked to. "Well I'll plan the funeral " then Duncan got tackled and pulled the ears out of Louise's reach. I geuss her being a teenager now she's not as crazy as before if she was still nine Duncan would be dead. I didn't feel like watching Louise lay on top of him reaching for her ears so I stood up and walked away.

"Can't believe I'm still loosing"

🐰Louise's pov🐰

After finally getting my ears back I looked back to Logan but only saw his back getting farther and farther.

"We'll get him" Scotty and Jacob raced after him as I watched him get tackled by his friends. I waved when Logan looked over to me. He looked upset and when his friends looked at me they looked angry, unsure why I turned to see Duncan flipping them off. "Duncan do I need to gut punch you again?" I raised my fist and watched him cover his stomach. I'll idmit it was funny and when I looked back to Logan they where smirking . they all stood up and walked back over to us Logan hugging me and making a weird sound probably cus my hair was in his face. "Hey guys sense its a free day let's be stupid." They all looked at Duncan. "Let's play man hunt me and Logan will be captains." I looked to see Logan glare at Duncan, and Duncan smirk at him. First Logan picked

"Louis's"

"Fine Jacob"

"Scotty!"

Duncan growled.

"Andy! Ollie you're on my team"

"Well we need one more player any ideas?"

I scanned the hallways and saw Carson an old friend of mine he's really stealthy he's got this in the bag. I made sure Logan saw and he smirked.