I hate that I love you

🐰Louise's love🐰

"THAT KISS MENT NOTHING!!" his words just kept playing back into my head, I'm feeling so fucking used.....but I miss him, I can't see how this game will end now. I miss his kisses, but thinking back that all this time we spent was a game just passing by....
I look over to him and it hurts to see him but I don't know why. I wish I could get over it, get over on the thought that I need him. It was already 6:00am when they fell asleep so I climbed up on Duncan's roof, I always climb the roofs when I'm sad, that way its just me and the moon. Once I got onto the roof I let the tears roll down my cheeks. "I hate you...no I love you...ugh I hate that I love you...." I don't want to love him, I don't want to lose the game but at he same time I don't want to loose him either. "I hate that I want you...." If he's only been playing a game then the feelings I see in his eyes are for someone else....I know it is I wish I was her.

🔥logans pov🔥

I heard someone move but I can't get up, I miss her and I can't sleep. I don't feel as if I can eat, remembering the times when she was in front of me. Still have sand from when we went on the beach. I go down to the ice cream shop part of his house and sit at a table so no one can hear me. I let the tears spill from my eyes I don't care anymore if I cry. "Do you miss me like I miss you...? This game I used to fuck around and get attached to you. My friends may have started this but I'm the one who broke ur heart and I'm so tired but can't sleep unless I'm next to you...
"Are you still in love with me? Geuss I'll never know"
I miss her on my arm, he laughs an alarm coution tape on my heart. "Ever wonder what we could have been?"

💩a/n💩
Short little thingy thing on how they both react to logans STUPIDITY! I changed the words up in the song so Logan didn't sound like a dick. also my birthdays coming up and I'm getting a snake! I was thinking of naming him kuchi kopi. What do my guys think?