anything you can do I can do better

🔥Logans POV🔥

Today's a free day at school so its fine for me to be late, when I tried getting up but something was pinning me down I look down to see Jacob decided to lay over my stomach he even had his face pushing into Scotty's ribs.

"Uuuuugh GET OFF WE HAVE SCHOOL!!!" Scotty lifted his head and looked down at Jacob.
"Uuuuugh....pizza." Jacob sprung up and looked around. "WERE!?!?" I was both amazed and disappointed in Jacob he's not fat but he's a pig.

"At school get dressed I wanna walk my "girl friend" today before she decides to go out with that ice cream bitch"

"Dude are u jealous?"
"Cus you can't lose man! THEN I HAVE TO GIVE SCOTTY 20 BUCKS!" Wow "IM NOT JEALOUSE! but Tammy will think loulou, cheated making me the bitch and I'm not dealing with th-" I looked out my window to see Louise waiting for me.

"GET DRESSED ASS HOLES SHES OUT SIDE!" I put my short sleeve shirt on over my long sleeve and slid down the stairs. "Hello bunny booboo wanna come i- the fucks that doing here?" I noticed ice cream boy was with her and immediately froze. "Oh Logan this is Duncan he's my new neighbor Duncan this is Logan my very "sweet" boyfriend"

"Hey how come u said sweet like that and not boyfriend? Its like u want him to think I'm an ass hole" she nodded shoving me aside dragging "Duncan" inside. Just when Tammy comes around the corner.

"Uuugh what does he have that's so grate!?! SHE HATES PEOPLE!!!!"
"Or she like totally just hates u, smiiile." She took a pic of me and I looked pretty pissed. She started reading out loud what she was typing "OMG guys! Super hot freshman gos by the name Duncan ! Looks like Louise Belcher and him have the hots for each other . maybe Logan's not going to win after all, lol. #jealous
#teamlogan or #teamlouise" "WAIT DONT U DA-"

.....aaand she posted it . well how many followers can she have anyways I looked at my phone and checked her Instagram already 7000 LIKES!?! BUT SHES A FUCKING BITCH! I checked the comments and a lot of them wore team louise but there where a lot of team Logan's and WHAT THE FUCK!? LUNCAN!? WTF IS A LUNCAN!? THATS LIKE FUCKING POWERPUFF SHIT (Couldn't think if a ship name for Duncan and Louise lol hellllppppp)

then Tammy walked in my house "hey Louise cute neighbor, anyways how do you think the game's going doing anything yet?"
" well tell me all I feel is Sweet Victory coming my way"
Duncan wraped his arm around my shoulder. "Don't worry dude I'll take care of her" "pfffft and what dose that mean?" Duncan smirked

"well she told me all about the little game your playing and she didn't have much love to spred, but what do I know? I only slept next to her" I growled a little "listen ice cream boy if you think ur any better than I am ur wrong"

He got in my face now glaring, Jesus he's worse than Louise and he can actually look me in the eye without standing on something. "Oh Logan was it? I don't think I'm better than u I know anything u can do I can do better." He was smirking now. "Boi if you don't step the fuck back ima gut punch u" and that's when he licked my face. He walked over to Louise and rested his arm on her shocker.

"Hey when are we going to school I wanna see that Frond's nerd you have been telling me about." "When ever Logan's friends get down here." Speak of the grimlens they came crashing down the stairs fighting over the last slice of pizza from yesterday night. "HEY BUTT HOLES ITS A FREE DAY WE CAN JUST ORDER PIZZA FROM THE SCHOOL!" with that they dropped the slice and started racing to school. I looked at the slice of pizza then Louise and duncan who wore doing the same. "DIBS!!!!" we all flung tords the slice of pizza Louise grabbing it first and running out the door licking all over it. Then she started walking holding her hand out for me . I was about to grab it when duncan whisperd in my ear.

"First one to the schools better at running" once I heard that we took off.

💩(A/n)💩

OKAY A FEW THINGS A LEAVE A COMMENT EITHER #TEAMLOUISE OR #TEAMLOGAN OOOOR #LUNKAN! well probably not that but hey still. AND B WHO DO YOU THINK SHOULD WIN THE RACE!? IDK I WANNA INCLUDE U GUYS!
I ALSO WANNA KNOW IF U THINK I SHOULD MAKE A SECOND FANFIC LIKE A BOOK 2 ADDIN ONTO THIS PLEASE COMMENT AND ANSWER WHAT I ASKED