fuck you!

🔥Logan's pov🔥

"Ahhhh Sunday I get to sit back an-" "LOGAN WAKE UP TIME FOR CHURCH!!" ".....damn it " well its only like 2 hours out of my day
I'll be fine.

🐰louises pov🐰

Sunday morning one of my favorites out of the weekend,
and I say that cuz there's only like 2 Days in the weekend but you know whatever anyway I try to text Logan but he won't answer so I decided to give up once I was about to go back to sleep I hear my mom's cheering for some stupid reason "OHMY GOD MOM ITS 8:00 AM!!!" "Louise!!! Baby we have next door neighbors now!!!"

After Mort retired he sold the dump he called a job and someone else bought it, we didn't know who cus the place was under construction. "Yay more ass holes to piss me off" my mom pouts and my dad just scolds me. "I mean....YAY!!!! PEOPLE!!!" "YAY!!!! get ur siblings up were going to be the first to meet them!" I groan and went upstairs changing into a black tank top and dark blue jeans putting the arms of a flannel threw my belt loops and woke up my siblings. After we wore all dressed we met our mom and dad who had a couple of burgers and one of my moms old bush baby's.....oh god these people are going to hate us.

We walked to the new place which appears as a ice cream and milkshake shop. We see to woman unpacking some stuff but then they see us and rush over greeting us. "Hi I'm Wendy and this is my wife Charlie" my mom was shocked and all I could do was smirk. " wow thire gay, shocker" I'm pretty sure no one heard me . "hiiiii lady's my names Linda this is my husband Bob and our three kids Gene,Tina and Louise!"

Moms back to here cheery voice and Gene's already looking at all the ice cream so I join him as my older sister and parents talk to the couple. "Uuuuuuh ahem." Both me and my brother look up to see a boy maybe a year older than me he was pretty tall and had brown hair but what shocked me the most was his eyes he had a green one and a blue one, He was waring a death note shirt and blue jeans.

"If ur not going to order shit I suggest using the can then leaving" this guys an ass hole. I was about to say something but was interrupted by my brother "well sense u offerd-" Gene ran off to the bathroom.
"YOUR WEAK GENE! WEAK!" the boy looked down at me and huffed. So I'm guessing ur not going to leave huh?" I just smirked and held out my hand. He took it and shook. "Welcome to hell" is all he said . "your soul is mine now"

he looked surprise at what I said but then smiled. "My names Duncan " I nodded "Louise" we talked for a while mostly about Japan shit and video games till his moms came over. "Louise honey ur family left would u like some ice cream?" "I uh don't have any money on me" Wendy chuckled "honey you're our neighbor, its on the house." I smiled and looked at Duncan "bowl of mint chocolate chip " he glared at me and nodded getting my icecream. "Hey so I saw some amuzmant park is that thing open?" I looked over at him and nodded.

"Yeah, you wanna go?" He looked over at his moms and they nodded letting him know he could so he hoped over the counter and we started walking. We went on a few rides but then he looked a little pissed. "You okay?" He looked at me and nodded "yeah I'm just hungry can we get some shit- I mean food" I laughed "don't worry your where right the first time, and yeah let's go"

we got some food and decided it was late so started heading home . "hey u should spend the night, I mean ur shits not unpacked yet right?" He looked at me "yeah we only have he shop unpacked so if I can that would be awesome. " we asked both our parents and they said yes only he has to sleep on the couch.
We watched scary movies all night and passed out.

🔥logans pov🔥

On the way home from church I saw louise I was going to say hi but saw some dude with her. He bought her ice cream I geuss. So he spent money on her, ass hole . and it looked like they wore going to the warf.

"Fuck you." Is all that could come out of my mouth so I decided to have Jacob and Scotty spend the night I'm not dealing with her and her new boyfriend. Fuck him and fuck her too!

Jacob and scotty cheered me up we played games all night and watched movies. I laied down once both my friend's fell asleep and smirked to myself. "If she thinks shes winning now I got news for her."

(A/n)

Okay I wanna thank @medianajezebel123 for the idea of making Logan pissed I kinda did something difrent but I did appreciate ur advice . and I also wanna thank Gaby_elisa123 for the suport and likes u rock! I'll update soon probably today.