better than me

{This parts basically about logans regrets on the whole incident sense the last one was about loulou}

🔥Logans POV🔥

I was the first to wake up so I just sat til I noticed Louise was gone, I knew I shouldn't be the one to worry but I decided to look for her. I walked in Duncan's room and saw that the window was open, I looked over to Duncan's bed and saw her sleeping her face was stained with tears I wanted to punch myself for puting her threw that but instead I tucked her in. "I'm so sorry...." I kissed her head and left to grabbed my shit, I didn't want to be in Duncan's house any more. When I exited I bumped into a grumpy looking Carson. "Dude you good?" He just mumbled and walked into the bathroom. "Geuss he's not a morning person"
that's when Carson threw soap at me.

I went to grab my things only to see Andy and Ollie up they wore
Looking around, probably for Louise. "Hey guys she's in Duncan's room" they looked over to me and almost tackled me. "We can't find louise!!!!" Oh my fucking- these guys are so dumb. "I just said she was in Duncan's room its the third room on the left K" they nodded and ran, I gave them the bathroom which Carson is in. I heard Carson scream and Andy and Ollie screamed my name. Well fuck then I felt something sink into my foot cousing me to screech. I look down and see a kitten then I see louise coming to get it. Welp there gos the whole leaving while everyones asleep plan.

I look over to see louise grabbing her things and walk down stairs. Ugh of course she knows ware everything is I followed after dropping all my shit so I had quicker speed. She was walking kinda fast down the street but not running. "LOUISE! WAIT!" she stoped but didn't turn. "I-im sorry! I lied okay it wasn't nothing, I wasn't just doing what the rules said! HELL I FORGOT ABOUT THE WHOLE GAME! I KNOW YOU CAN DO MUCH BETTER THAN ME! IM ALLWAYS JEALOUS AND I KNOW ITS WRONG I SEE THAT NOW! I told myself I won't miss you.....but I miss you. I-I JUST I REALLY MISS YOUR HAIR IN MY FACE!
AND THE WAY UR INNOCENCE TASTES! and I think you should know this....you can do much better than me...."

I turned to walk away before I broke down
But then I felt something rap around me I looked down to see Louise's arms raped around me, I turn and see her crying...she never Cry's...did I do this?
"Logan...." She looked up at me and smiled. "...I lose"
I let the tears fall now.
"No....we both do"