Sweet Revenge

I see the port of Garrington and I was honestly excited. The fact that I was going to get my revenge tonight made everything all too sweet. Robin and Liam come out and I smile. We set port and as soon as we lowered the anchor we are boarded by the Royal guard. Everyone was just gasping. I stood to the side and was annoyed as can be. "I need to speak to the captain of this ship." The man in front of the whole group of the Royal guard exclaims. "That would be me." I say and step forward. "No seriously who is it?" He says and laughs. I laugh. "Mates who is your captain?" "Captain Emma Swan." Everyone says in unison. I look around and I noticed that Robin and Liam were hiding. "You see, now what business do you have aboard my ship?" He circles around me looking at me from head to toe. "Well seeing that you are indeed the captain we are looking for two people that have done something bad." I laugh. "It's just me and my humble crew." He scoffs. "One of them is named Robin and the other..." And I interrupt him. "Ask around if you want mate but that type of name does not exists among my men and plus we have just arrived." He looks at me again from head to toe and licks his lips. "If you find them let me know doll." I groan in disgust as he walks away. I wait for them to leave. "Liam, Robin front and center!" I yell and they both come out. "What the hell did you two do here?" "Well yeah see we are wanted here..." Robin says and I interrupt him. "What did you do?" "You see captain, Robin and I worked in the castle and we actually caught the queen doing something wrong and she caught us and said if we said anything she would kill us so we ran away." Liam says and sighs. "So you two know the castle?" They both nod. "I guess you two will lead the party that will raid the castle and steal their treasures." "Aye captain." They both said. "Alright men at quarter past midnight we will attack." Everyone nods and wanders off. I couldn't help but think of these two. I remember Liam telling me that he wanted a ticket out of here but I didn't think he was involved in such mess. And I thought Liam was a good boy. I just smiled and that made me become more attracted to Liam. I shake my head and tried to concentrate. I can't have any distractions, not today, today is strictly to seek my revenge but first I must find out the latest news from the town. We all walk down to the tavern and of course I send Mr. Fitz to find out. I sit down and I'm just reminiscing on my own thoughts. After a half hour he comes back. "It seems that the prince and his best friend have run away the same day as we left port." I stayed quiet and my eyes shot open. "You don't think..." I say and look at Liam and Robin. "No captain remember that the guard came looking for them for something bad they did, I doubt they would talk about the prince and his best friend." I sigh. "But he asked for a Robin." Mr. Fitz nods. "That may be but look at him, I doubt he would be involved." I nod and sigh. "Maybe they knew the prince and the friend since they worked at the castle." Mr. Fitz nods. "Ehh that's not important what's important is raiding the castle, in 15 minutes we move." He nods. "Gather up the men, I will meet you all outside." He nods and I walk outside. The plan was simple, Liam and Robin will take lead and escort everyone to the treasury room as I scout the castle to find the queen. 15 minutes pass by and its time. The town honestly looked deserted. As everyone was sleeping we were about to scour the castle and bring down its riches. "Kyle, Luke you two stay and guard the ship and wait for us in case something happens." They both nod. "Well gentlemen let's go, Liam, Robin lead the way." They nod and we all walk towards the castle.

Liam/Killian's POV
I was dying. I was literally dying inside. It's a miracle that no one has recognized Robin or I. I couldn't believe that I am about to raid my own home. I'm literally in danger of being exposed and my mother of being killed. Emma's desire for revenge was too powerful but it seems that all she wanted was our treasure. She hasn't said anything about finding my mother so that's good. I'm going to lead them all through the secret passage ways of the castle and lead them to our treasury room. We get there and I lead them through the back entrance. There are no guards there. Robin opens the door that lead to the underground tunnel and I escort everyone in. "So at the end of the tunnel are two hallways one east and one west. The east one leads practically to the treasury room and the west one to the bedrooms." Everyone nods. "Come on men quietly move." Emma says with a stern look. I walk in front and leave Emma behind. "Ok men only three at a time will go in and grab as much gold as you can carry and come out." They all nod. "Wait I must enter first I know the drill." I give Robin a weird look and he tells the men to back up. I take out the key and I walk across the hall without being noticed and opened the door to the treasury room. I give the signal and they start to come in. I stay on watch as they fill their bags with gold. I felt so bad for doing this because this was my house, my life, my everything. I was feeling so guilty but there was nothing I could do. I was up to my neck in this that this was the only way I could get out of it. After 20 minutes everyone had filled their bags and I close the door and we all walked back to the underground tunnel. Mr. Fitz gives the signal. "Ok men time to go back to the ship, off we go." Everyone nods. Robin leads them and I stay behind. After everyone leaves I noticed Emma wasn't here. No. I gasp. She went to the rooms. I walk to my mom's room. I get to the door and it's locked. I start to pound it and nothing. I hear some noises and I kick down the door. I see my mom's face all bloody and Emma had a dagger on her neck. "Please Emma stop." She turns and gasps.

Emma's POV
I was so happy that Liam had said which hallway lead where so while he's escorting my men to the treasury room I will go and look for the queen. I walk up the west hallway and I look around. I search the bedrooms and nothing. There must have been at least a good ten doors around here and I couldn't find her. I go to the end of the corridor and I get to the big door. I open it and I see her, the queen the one who was responsible for all my pain. I look at the sketch that some one drew of her and the face matched. She was sitting in front of her vanity brushing her hair. I open the door and then I slowly lock it. I walk over to her and put the dagger on her neck. "Scream and I will kill you your majesty." She gasps. "What do you want?" "I want your blood spilled on the floor." I can feel her shaking. "You were the one that sent the navy to destroy our fleets wasn't it?" I say and push her to the bed. "What are you talking about?" "Weren't the Indian Fleet your enemy?" She nods. "Yes I was the one that gave the order but my order was for them to be stopped." She gets up and I slap her and she falls. She gets up and she spits blood. I was so mad I just had all this anger built up that I couldn't just end it there, I had to make her suffer. "Oh so you just gave the order your majesty?" She nods and I slap her again. "Because of your stupid order I lost my husband and son." She gasps. "Wait your face seems familiar." I give her a weird look. "Who is your father?" I stayed quiet and slapped her again. "I ask the questions here not you." She scoffs and spits more blood. "Do you know what it feels like to lose your husband and son and see them get killed in front of you?" She gasps and she gets up and tries to touch my shoulder and I hit her. "It was you that sent that your highness." She's on the floor and screams. "I'm sorry but I do know your pain." I pull her hair and scoff. "How could you possibly know?" She was just hyperventilating while trying to speak. "I lost my husband a while back and now my son is gone." I scoff. "Yes but you didn't lose a baby, he got burned alive along with my husband!" I scream and I hit her again. She's gasping for air after every punch I gave her. "I'm sorry Emma." She says and I gasp. "How the bloody hell do you know my name?" "I knew your father, his name was Hugh right?" I grab her. "How do you know him?" She grunts. "My husband fought him once back when he was a pirate and your father was the captain of the fleet. I actually met you a couple of times when you were but a wee thing." I gasp. "That's one of the main reasons why we attacked the Indian Fleet because of this whole dispute. Since my husband was your father's enemy and we heard you guys were coming, we had to defend ourselves." I grab her and I put the dagger on her neck. "What was your husband's name?" I hear pounding on the door. "I said what's his name?" That's when someone busts open the door and it was Liam. "Please Emma stop." I give him a weird look. "What the hell go away Liam, you have no business here."