The Hidden Truth

Killian is finally on his way back and I was both happy and mad to see him. I was happy because I truly missed him but mad because of what he's hiding from me. I am outside with Helena awaiting Killian's arrival. I see the carriage in the distance and I started to get nervous. I was more eager to confront him but I really wanted to kiss him. Yeah I know I'm weird like that. After a couple of minutes, the carriage finally arrives and out comes Killian. He runs over to me and welcomes me with a big kiss. Sure I was mad at him but I missed him. I kissed him back and after we let go I gasp for air and smiled. "I can see that you missed me." He smiled and smirked. "You have no idea." He lets me go and hugs Helena. "Good to see you have returned safe and sound son." He nods. "So how was the trip Love?" He sighs and smile. "It was tedious but good because I was able to resolve everything." I smiled. "Hey I want to talk to you about something?" He smiled. "Sure about what?" I coughed and smiled nervously. "How about we go to your study and talk there." He gave me a weird look and nodded. We walked up to his study and after we both went in I locked the door. He sits down and gave me a concerned look. "Everything ok?" I sit down and sigh. "Killian, who am I really?" He gave me a weird look and smiles. "You're Emma Rodriguez the love of my life." I hit my fist on his desk. "No tell me the truth." James closes his eyes and shakes his head. "Emma I don't know what you're talking about?" "Don't lie to me tell me the whole truth, please." "You went into the town didn't you when I strictly forbid you to go." I was getting mad. "You didn't want me to go because you were afraid of me finding out the truth of who I was huh?" He gave me a weird look. "Emma!" "Please tell me." I said and I started to cry. I could see Killian was hurt. "Please Killian how can I think of spending the rest of my life with someone who doesn't trust me and doesn't tell me the truth." He gasps. He closes his eyes and opens his desk and pushes a button that opened a secret compartment. He pulled out a wanted ad. He handed it to me. "One thousand pounds to anyone who knows the where abouts for the Pirate Captain Emma Swan." I gasp. "So it's true?" He sits down and nods. "Why did you keep this from me?" I scream furiously. I could see a tear rolling down his face. "I was doing it for your own good love to protect you." "To protect me, you probably did this because you did love me but you were embarrassed that I was a pirate and you were royalty." He gasped. "I would never be embarrassed love on the contrary, please let me explain everything." "No, what if you're lying to me again, who are you to keep things from me?" "I'm the person who loves you." Killian screamed. I sit down and I continued to cry. Killian walks over to me, he kneels down next to me and grabs my hands. "Please love I'm so sorry it's just that you were in so much pain before you went to sleep that when you woke up and you didn't remember anything I wanted you to get a chance at a new life." I was mad, happy yet sad. I continued to cry. "Love why didn't you tell me, what was so hard from my past life that you didn't want me to remember?" He stayed quiet. "You just did it out of your own selfish desires huh?" I said and scowled. He sighs and closes his eyes. "Perhaps but do you think it was selfish of me to not tell you of your own past when that included you not to remember me?" I stayed quiet. He did have a point. "No instead I gave you a new life, a life you got to pick and I didn't force you. I loved you back in our past life and I love you now and I will love you until the end of time." I start to cry. "Emma imagine how I felt when you would look at me not know who I was. I just wanted to kiss you and be with you but I couldn't because you didn't know me. You weren't the only one that was suffering." My heart was breaking. I get up and hug him. "I'm sorry I just wanted to know of my past and I was mad, I didn't know you were as miserable as me." He hugged me tighter and I just continued to cry. We let go and he kissed me. I was still crying and I touched his cheek and I could feel his tears rolling down his face. I was such a jerk; I was the one being selfish. I loved this man with all my heart and he proved me once again that he loves me and only wants the best for me. After we let go he smiled. "I love you and I promise no more secrets." I smiled. "I love you and I promise." "So what do you want to know of your past?" I smiled. "I think you can tell me little by little I mean I don't want know how bad my past life was." He stays quiet. "Ehh it was horrible but good because I was part of your past well just a little before your accident." I laugh and nudge him. "Let's just say you went through a lot of crap." I nod. "Well no wonder that man wanted me dead." He gasped. "Yeah I did go into the town and this weird man confronted me." He gasped and shook his head. "Well miss Rodriguez as you now know your real name is Emma Swan and you were captain of the Black Shadows." I gasped. "Wait if I was a pirate how did I meet you, wait did I steal from you?" He laughed as he scratched the back of his neck. "Funny story I ran away from the castle and I went and joined your crew." My eyes shot open. "No way?" "Yeah let's just say you were a feisty, mean, ruthless yet sweet captain." I covered my face. He smiled. "And I still fell for you." I couldn't help but blush. I looked at my ring. "Wait what about this?" He smiled. "You made me steal at a home and I stole that ring and gave it to you." I laughed. "Wow such a gentleman you gave me a stolen ring." He laughed. "Hey I was just obeying your orders." I shook my head. "I probably did so many horrible things huh?" "Don't stress too much love it's all in the past." I nod. "Wait so you did find me outside all bloody?"  He coughed. "Yeah I don't think you're going to like what I'm going to say in regards to that story." I closed my eyes and sighed. "I can take it." "Well that night we had actually come to the castle to steal and as all of the crew was in the treasure room getting the gold you had gone out to get your revenge on my mother because you blamed her for all the pain you had endured." I gasped. "Yeah it was scary." "Wait what happened why did I blame her?" He sighs. "You blamed her for the death of your husband and son." I gasp. "I had a husband and a son?" He nodded. Sadly, I could not remember them. "Well I noticed you were gone so when I went to look for you I found you, you were in my mom's bedroom and you had hit the living crap out of her." I gasp. He nods. "She did hit you after." I couldn't believe I had done that. "Yeah and since you were in a previous fight your wounds were still fresh and she had hit you there and everything was a big toll on your body so you fell into a deep sleep." I gasped. "I'm so sorry Killian for all the mess that I've caused." He smiles. "It's ok I wouldn't want it any other way." I smiled. "Well it makes sense now when I woke up I had the weird feeling to ask your mom for forgiveness." He nods. "I love you your majesty." He smiles. "And I love you my pirate captain." I smile and I hug him.