New Relationship

So after that trip to Seneca, Killian and I started to date and let me tell you I love him to the moon and back. He is the biggest dork ever and is simply amazing. Even though I don't remember my past life this new life that I was living I wouldn't trade it for the world. Of course not everything around here is dandy, Killian has to go up North for a couple of days to settle things with a neighboring kingdom. He's in the entrance getting everything settled to leave on his journey. I run and I hug him. "I'm going to miss you love." I say and he hugs me. "I'm going to miss you more." He kisses me and I smile as I kiss him. "Ok you love birds it's time for the king to go." Helen says and laughs. I let him go and nod. She walks up to him and smiles. "Be careful son." She says as he caresses his cheek. He nods. "Love you." Helena says with a big smile on her face. "Love you too." Killian responds. He walks into the carriage and Helena and I make our way to the edge to wave goodbye. I run up to the carriage and I kiss him again. "I love you." He caresses my cheek and smiles. "I love you more." The carriage takes off and in a matter of minutes his carriage disappears into the distance along with the Knights that were with him. I sighed and Helena walked up to me. "He will be fine." I nod. We walked back inside. "Well I have to go check on the garden so see you later." I nod as Helena walks away. I walk over to the kitchen and I find Lily. "Hey girl." She smiles and hugs me. "Watch A doing?" She looks at me and smiles. "Now that your boyfriend the king is gone you come to see your best friend?" I give her an offensive look. "Ouch Lily that hurt, I do come and see you." She laughs. "You want to join me I'm going into the town to buy some things we need?" I stayed quiet. "You know Killian doesn't like me going into town without him, you know for safety purposes." She laughs. "Come on he's not here and we can take a knight with us.." I stayed quiet. "Anyways it's not like you guys are married." I smiled and nodded. "True but he is the king." She nods. "True hey as long as he doesn't find out we're good, we won't take long." I nod and call out to Claude. "Come on Claude, Lily and I need to go into town." "But miss..." "Just for a little bit please." I say doing puppy eyes and he smiles. "Very well miss Rodriguez." I grabbed a basket and so did Lily. Soon enough we were on our way to the town.

Killian's POV
I see her fade away into the distance and my love for her grew stronger and stronger. I love Emma, shoot I loved the old Emma and now I love this new Emma even more. It was awesome to see this caring and loving Emma and not the one that's always distrusting of everyone. I just hope she doesn't go into town while I'm gone. Once she steps foot in there I'm pretty sure people will recognize her and since she was a feared pirate it will not be pretty. I shook my head and tried to think of other stuff.

Leave it to FateOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara